♤♡Aw shit here we go again ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

One of the last thing I expected was to be woken up by a very shaken Mujoe on the phone in the early morning

One of the last thing I expected was to be woken up by a very shaken Mujoe on the phone in the early morning. With a groggy voice, I struggled to pick up the call.

" ...Hello?- "

" Y/N I NEED YOU !!! "

" Woah... Calm down it's too early to panic. I mean nothing can be so dramatic- "

" Yuki "

" Okay I take that back , what he is up too this time ? "

" It's a little difficult to explain but... "

As he explained what his brother got himself into I could only stop my breath, my eyes went wide and first thing I knew , I was up and quickly putting on some clothes, throwing some in a suitcase before taking it along with my bag before running downstairs looking like a mad woman.

" GOODBYE BOYS I NEED TO GO ! TAKE CARE AND DON'T BURN THE HOUSE ! "

I didn't even did two steps outside the door before I felt numerous hands groping me and pulling me back I to the house.

" Wha- "

" Wait wait wait , where do you think you are going? Without us furthermore! "

Yoongi and boys were all staring at me waiting for my answer, like parents waiting for what dumb excuse their child was about to make to cover their problem.

" So basically huh... I got a call and it was like REAL urgent so I have to go if you understand hahaha... "

Yoongi nudged my suitcase with his foot before glancing back at me , a doubtful expression on his face .

"...An urgency with a suitcase?"

" Ah huh yeah! Cause you know that's quite far so it will takes time and all... BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Now I will go on my way so TCHUSS !"

I threw a kiss real quick before bolting toward the door and successfully escaped thus making sprint to my car and jumping into it before getting another call from Lucas .

" Mate what's going on?I'm ready to go beat his ass tho- "

" You won't need to go as he is currently coming back ."

" What but how ?"

" Just listen to the radio, 96.1 FM."

Curious, I did what he asked and was surprised by what I heard.

" -And that's why I think my frog should have humans right as well but that's besides the point ! Yuki just drop another hit and he get out just 10 minutes ago ! The boy is off the chain , but you can only get it here at Skyrock."