♤♡ Open your eyes ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : We got some roaming hands here along as some jealous slightly yandere boy  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I woke up in the middle of the night , the pain in my head already here. I feel my throat sore as I was thirsty. I tried to get out of Yoongi grasp without waking him . The task done , I tiptoe downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of water along as a painkiller for my poor head .

I sat on the counter while sipping the fresh water, all the house was dark excepted for the light of the corridor, I didn't bother to switch the kitchen's light on . I felt a shiver of cold on my bare legs as I was just dressed of a oversized shirt and my panties. I was never able to sleep with something covering my legs. I don't really know why , but maybe it's because of the covers that I feel so hot but once my pant removed I can sleep like a baby .

Anyway, I had finish my water and put the empty cup beside me, I was about to jump off the counter but I heard noise coming from the stairs soon followed into the corridor before the culprit entered the room.

Turns out it was Seokjin.

" Jin ? Why are you awake ? "

The male rubbed his eyes before looking at me.

" I could return you the question cupcake "

" I was thirsty so I got a cup of water. And you? "

" Got up for a midnight snack . "

I was expecting him to walk toward the fridge but instead he walked toward me and place himself between my spreaded legs and place his hands on each side of the counter , trapping me.

" At first I was planning to eat some cake but now I have found something more tasty ~ "

" J-Jin..."

He pulled me closer as his mouth was beside my right ear , I was a blushing mess . Those men were enjoying teasing me and toying with my frail heart which I don't know how it did manage to stay alive so far . His breath hitting the skin near his mouth while my head was so close to his neck and collarbone. His sweet scent invading my organism.

" I have seen you and Hoseok kissing last time on his birthday and how clingy he got after that. I'm surprised that even Namjoon didn't notice it or has suspicion. It don't change the fact that I got quite jealous. And when you were with Yoongi on his birthday too, you looked so happy to spend the day with him while we prepared the party, overwhelmed with joy when he left after agreeing to stay with you. Of course I found it weird for you to hit your head.

Somehow later, I found myself in the Underground mall shopping for some missing things when I saw you two in this shop , he had make you tried this dress who showed your form perfectly , your flushed face while playing with your fingers as Yoongi was starring at your while bitting his lips. Again jealousy was filling me as I wasn't the one making you in this state , jealous of someone else than me seeing your body... Even if I know that Taehyung and Hoseok already saw yours. "

I blushed even harder remembering the accident that destroy my credibility. Jin pulled away , he had a frown on his face as he looked at my expression.

" See , you're blushing even harder remembering the event ~ "

He gently tilted my head on the side with one hand while the other pass on the different hickeys left by the black panther on my neck with the tip of his fingers sending shivers of sensitivity down my spine.

" What do we have here ? ~ Suga did really tried to impose himself on you isn't it ? *(dark) chuckle* I can't tell if he did it because of the alcohol or because he was feeling like doing it... "

" Jin !- "

" Y/n did I ever tell you how beautiful you are ? I fall in love with you the first day we met. Your presence filled my heart with happiness and when you decided talk to me and befriend me i was so content ! Then when you catch me in the kitchen later, I thought the world was ending until you offered me to stay with you and show me kindness like no one had before. So let me say it,

I love you Y/n "

As he ended his sentence he planted his lips on mine hungrily , his hands were now on my body , more precisely one around my chest area and the other around my butt. He suddenly grab one of my cheek making me gasp as he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

Our wet muscle molding together as his hands continue to roam on my body . He had by now put his long fingers under my shirt , caressing my skin . Our heated making out stopped as my need for oxyjin became too important. He pulled away allowing me to catch my breath before attacking my neck . Growling while doing so.

" My mate... "

His plump lips were all over my skin , bitting and sucking it . Soon more colorful spot appear on the canvas that was my body, he found my soft spot and made me release a moan . He smirked as he continues to attack it more and more . His hands were cupping my boobs and playing with it .

Satisfied with all the love bite he left , he retreat still smirking, proudness in his eyes when his orb glanced at my neck and collarbone. He kiss me on the lips one last time before letting his forehead rest on mine . The familiar softness was back in his eyes .

" Sorry about that . I would like to be the only one doing all those things to you , marking you . But I know it's not possible with all the others... Just know that we are all grateful for saving us and we all love you . "

He kiss my forehead before leaving me and walking upstairs. Meanwhile I could only contemplate what happened those past minutes.

~☆~☆~☆

The next morning, I woke up by the ringing off my phone. Using my energy I tried to grab the phone and accept the call.

" ... Yuki it's seven in the freaking morning, don't you sleep ? "

" Sleep are for the weak except Suga . Anyway  , I need you to come at the hideout as soon as possible! I have an urgent matter to discuss with you! "

And with that, he hang-up the phone . I wonder what this urgent matter is ? Whatever it is , I feel like this what only the debut of a big change in the near future. 

♤~♡~♢~♧                                 ♧~♢~♡~♤

Yuki's tips/advice :

Hybrids are very affectionate being , they need attention and easily get jealous. So it's important if you have more than 1 hybrid to maintain a certain stability, or else one of them could get really jealous or in some cases it can drove them crazy !

So remember kids , when you have a pizza and that you have to share with your friends. Be fair in the sharing or you might die by them .

Stay tuned for more! ~☆