♤♡ A new day for us ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Life's been brighter since the changes , Namjoon is now the president, Yoongi start to product music , Hoseok works now as a dance teacher, Jin continues to work at Mei's cafe and can now freely expose his nature , Jimin and Taehyung somehow becam...

Life's been brighter since the changes , Namjoon is now the president, Yoongi start to product music , Hoseok works now as a dance teacher, Jin continues to work at Mei's cafe and can now freely expose his nature , Jimin and Taehyung somehow became daycare teacher and Professor . Emily is back to Jungkook as there is no danger anymore.

And right now I am talking with her around a cup of tea in her lab at the college. I told her everything that happened since she left , but I didn't told her about how I get to her son . It would be too embarrassing.

" Oh my ! Sounds like a lot of fun ! "

" If doing illegal activity, almost dying and killing people for a better world is your definition of fun then yes it was . "

" Hahaha, sorry Y/n . But know that I'm very proud of you and the boys for doing something so difficult and I'm grateful for the new world you brought to us . Now I can go back to my little experimentation without fearing of getting caught !~ "

" Hum... so now that you're back... What will happen to Jungkook ? "

The woman took a sip of her tea before placing the cup back on the table, her eyes softened as she heard my question, I think she must have thought about it too.

" Well , at first I was wondering to get Jungkook back and continue our lives like before but... When I came back after all this time,  the first thing I saw was how he had changed. My little boy turned into a grown man. Everything that happened while being with you made him grow into the person he is today and I thank you for that .
Because my son was different from the others hybrids, I always thought I had to protect him from the world but by doing so , I prevent him from living, from growing.  That's why I think he can choose where he want to go . If he want to not go back with me , I will understand. After all, it was bound to happen. A mother must let her children go on his chosen path and support them . So if he want to stay with you and if you want him to... then I fully support you ."

Exactly at this moment , Kookie who was playing with the cats in the other room burst here with sparkling eyes and his bunny ears twitching with excitement as he heard the conversation.

" Really ??! I can stay with Y/n if I want ??! "

" Of course you can stay with her my child, if it's your choice then I support you. "

" Oh thank you mom !!! "

The male took the black haired woman in his arms and hugged her with all his heart, meanwhile the scientist laugh and pat the head of the rabbit. It was really a heartwarming scene , a parent and a child being happy together . It's been a long time since I felt the warmth of having a family... Pushing the sad thoughts in the back of my mind I glanced back at the two . The professor was now looking at me.