[02] Popcorn & Channing Tatum

Kelsey's POV

Today I woke up with a really bad headache. It was one of those headaches where it looks like the room is moving around but the people aren't, which nearly made me puke on Scott's cereal. I asked mom of I could take the day off but she said no, unless it gets worse when I'm at school. Which it will because I have chemistry today with Mr. boring Harris. Yay! Maybe I'll puke on Mr. Harris.

What makes it even worse is that my legs are still killing me and every time I walk, I probably look like a zombie.

Scott and I made our entrance inside the school before walking to our lockers to wait for our best friend, who was currently later than usual. "What's taking him so long?" I ask my brother, holding my palm over my forehead. Damn headache.

"Sheriff got called in on a robbery at the cemetery or something, he went to check it out." Scott replied.

As I was about to ask more questions, I see Stiles walk toward us. "Speaking of the devil."

"Hey." Stiles greets.

"Well, what did you find out?"

"Grave robbery, someone stole a liver." Stiles spoke.

"Gross, was it Lydia?" I ask. It could be Lydia, I mean maybe she shifted and got hungry...but why would she take the liver? If I was her, I would cut a chunk off the bum because it's more meaty and soft. Well at least that's what I think.

"And she ate it?" Scott asked Stiles.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "I didn't say she ate the liver. He just said it was missing. And anyway, the liver is the most nutritious part of the body."

"Who said it was missing, your dad?" I question.

"No, the kid that works at the graveyard" Stiles tells us.

"You mean Isaac Lahey?" Isaac Lahey is this shy boy in my French class, he always keeps to himself, and I don't think he has any friends. He's probably in some of my other classes as well but I haven't see him in any. I guess he's just that good at being invisible. Sometimes I see him covered in cuts and bruises, once I even asked him where he got them from, and he said lacrosse. I feel sorry for him, every time I see him he looks really sad, but I don't know why.

"Who's Isaac?" My brother and Stiles ask in sync. Do they really not know that Isaac is on the team? "He's in my French class, doesn't talk to anyone, plays lacrosse." I begin. "Anyway we should get to class before Mr. Harris gives us detention again." I continue.

The three of us make it to class before the bell goes off, but I think I would've rather stayed by the lockers because we have a "test" which is basically a pop quiz that has no point to anything. "What if the next organ she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles says, sitting at his desk.

"This is a pop quiz, Stilinski," Mr. Harris starts."If I hear your voice again, I might be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." he finishes.

"Can you do that?"

Mr. Harris looked at Stiles before opening his mouth again. "There it is again. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. See you at three for detention."

I laugh and Scott looks round towards satan that is my teacher. "You two want to join?" Harris asks.

"No sir." Scott and I say in sync.

"Everybody can be quiet now," Harris starts, as the class sigh. "You have the whole period to complete the test." God I hate Mr. Harris. I wish I could just stamp on his face like an ant.