[16] Hallucination

A/N: I apologize for the incredibly sexy gif of Stephen Lunsford there. So anyway, I was watching Bratz the movie yesterday and I noticed that the guy who plays Cameron is Stephen Lunsford...he looks so different with curly hair omg.
--

Kelsey's POV

Yesterday was a long day. We tried to capture Jackson and his master, but that was a complete fail. 1) because his master didn't show up, and 2) Jackson escaped and ended up killing someone anyway. Plus Scott almost died, because Allison's evil mom tried to kill him, but thankfully Derek saved him.

Isaac stayed round last night, to make sure I was okay. He's been really caring and protective lately, which I appreciate but I don't know why. And I'm still confused with all these feelings I have for him.

The day went by pretty quick and Isaac had to leave. Probably because it's a full moon tonight. But I didn't mind, Lydia invited me and basically the whole school to her house to celebrate her birthday party.

I've decided to wear my short black lace dress and black strap platform stilettos to go with it. Maybe I should send Isaac a picture, to show him on how much he's missing out by not going to the party.

Taking out my phone, I take a quick snap of the camera before making my way down the stairs. "Scott hurry up, Stiles is here." I call Scott from the stairs as I see Stiles's blue jeep pull up on the drive way. I'm surprised Scott actually agreed to come to the party, since he was nearly killed yesterday. But I'm glad us three musketeers can just let loose at a party for awhile.

"Coming!" Scott shouts as he runs down the stairs.

Scott wasn't so happy Isaac stayed over and basically spend the whole day here, so hopefully a few drinks will cheer him up and maybe he'll let the whole 'Kelsey and Isaac' thing go. Though, it's not just myself and Isaac he's annoyed at, it's Allison too. Apparently she was the one who told Argent about Jackson being the kanima.

Which was a pretty shitty thing to do. I mean, I know I don't partially like Jackson, but I don't want him dead, even though sometimes he kinda deserves it because he's such an asshole. I'd never wish it upon him.

"You didn't have to dress up that much, Isaac's not going to the party." Stiles laughs, so I playfully punch him in the arm. "I know dumbo, now drive." I tell him as he whines in pain. Oh please, I didn't even punch him that hard.

Once we arrived at Lydia's house, Stiles pulled out a giant square present. Oh my god, seriously. I thought he was joking when he said he bought her a present.

I wonder what's inside. Maybe it's a giant cake, or it could just be a TV, because I actually think I remember Stiles mentioning TV. When I turned round, Scott was gone. Hmm, he probably went through the back.

Walking towards the door, we patiently waited for Lydia to let is in. Which didn't take long. "Kelsey! Come -uh, what's that?" She asks looking behind me, Stiles face was covered by the giant present. "Happy birthday Lydia!" Stiles smiled as he tried to get the giant present through the door.

"I haven't seen you in like forever! How have you been?" Lydia asked me as she pulled me away from the door, leaving Stiles to struggle. "Yeah, I know, it's just been really hectic lately, but yeah I'm okay. What about you, are you okay?"

"Hectic, what have you been doing? You missed shopping spree Sunday like a hundred times. But I've been good, the usual." Damn it, I completely forgot about shopping spree Sunday. "I know, and I'm sorry. I've just had a lot on my mind, I'll make it up you, I promise." I reply.

"Okay. You should try the punch, it's really good."

"Thanks, I will. Do you want some?" I ask as I pour some punch into my cup. Mmm, this actually looks really nice.