[15] Keeping Jackson hostage

Kelsey's POV

Arriving at the 'secret show', which is at an abandoned warehouse, we all go our separate ways. Boyd and Derek go one way, and myself, Erica and Isaac go another. "Trying to impress a certain someone are we?" Erica smirks as we walk inside the warehouse.

What is she talking about? "What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing...I'm just going to the bathroom, you two have fun." She smirks again before walking into the crowd. Okay, that was weird.

Walking further into the warehouse, the music gets louder and the lights go crazier. Red, blue, pink, purple and green lights shine all over the room, making the atmosphere of the room even more amazing and magical by the second.

"You look really nice tonight!" Isaac shouts as the music blasts out louder.

"Thank you!" I shout back with a smile. Isaac moves closer to me, bringing his mouth to my ear. "Do you want to dance?" He asks. "Sure." I reply as he slowly grabs my waist, causing my stomach to form butterflies.

As I start moving my body, I accidentally bump into someone, turning round to say sorry, I am faced with Mr. Harris? What? Oh wow, he looks really weird without glasses. And he defiantly doesn't suit a leather jacket, ew.

Looking at Harris, I notice a younger looking blonde-haired girl, wearing a short blue dress showing a bit of her cleavage standing beside him. Ew, why would she want to hang out with Mr. Harris?

And why in the world is he here? I would never think in a million of years that I'd see him at a rave.

"She's 21." Harris tells Isaac and I. "Told you I'll see a student here." Harris says to the girl before walking away. Okay then? Now where was I? Oh yes, dancing with Isaac.

Turning my attention back to Isaac, I continue to dance. Isaac moves his hands slowly up the sides of my body before grabbing me, closing the gab between us.

As I wrap my arms around Isaac's neck, he moves his down lower and lower, before grabbing my ass and taking a cheeky squish. "Isaac!" I laugh. Right, I'm getting him back for that.

I move my head closer to his, looking deeply into his eyes, licking the bottom of my lip before bringing my lips to his jaw. Slightly sucking at it before leaving a trail of kisses to the side of his neck. Now for the bit that will drive him crazy.

Opening my mouth slightly, I lick his neck up and down in a slow pace with the tip of my tongue. Hmmm, that will teach him. Pulling away my head away, I notice that it had quite the effect on him, because his man sausage is digging into me again. And this time it's worse, because I'm facing in his direction.

"I think I should go to the bathroom, to sort this out." Isaac says into my ear. "Maybe you could help me?" Oh my.

"Just go." I playfully slap him, before he walks away.

"What was that all about?" My brothers voice shouts behind me as he taps on my shoulder, making me have a heart attack. Shit, did he see all of that? Oh god, what if he heard us talking?

"Hey Scott..."

"Let's go somewhere quieter." Ah shit, he saw. Scott grabs me by the arm as he pulls me away from the crowd and blaring music. "Looks Scott, it's not what you think, Isaac and I, we're just having fun." I say a little too quickly.

Scott looks at me as if he's disappointed or something. But why? He's the one dating a girl who's family hunts his kind. I should be disappointed, but I'm not.

"He's a werewolf, you're a human. It won't work out, okay? Just stop it before it gets any serious." Did he really just say that. He's such a hypocrite!