Chapter 1

When Izuku Midoriya turned 4 he was excited, why? well when a kid turns 4 they can manifest superpowers which so called quirks. It's the day him and his mother had to go and see what quirk he manifested or will so he could become a hero he dreamt to be, whether it was his mums or dads or even a combination but he never expected of what to come which will disrupt his path.

Izuku: Hey mum what kind of quirk I would get? I wish it would be as cool as Kachans mum!

Izuku spoke out to his mum in an excited tone as they walked through the hall ways of the hospital.

Inko:Yeah, I bet it's going to be very cool Izu! 

Some time has passed and they were called up by a nurse that lead them to their doctor which ran an x-ray on Izuku. Inko seeing that the doctor got the results in his hands spoke out.

Inko:So could you tell us what's my sons quirk is?

The doctors face showed pity for the kid and difficulry of speaking, as Inko noticed that she glanced over at Izuku, he was all smiling with those bright green eyes and his fluffy dark bush hair with green highlights on his head with a cute face full of determination not even knowing what's to come. "I'm sorry kid... but... I'm afraid you wont be developing a quirk..." That shocked Izuku from head to toe paralysing him for a few moments with his mind running thoughts about all he dreamt about doing. 'Can I still become a hero' Was the only thought that stood out from many. "How is that possible?" Inko questioned while the doctor showed an x-ray of Izuku's foot pointing at the pinky toe. "You see the quirk users lose their 2nd joint on their pinky toe whereas Izuku here has two so I'm sorry." 

Izuku snapped out of his trans and looked over his mum who's crying telling she was sorry but Izuku just hugged her and stated.

Izuku: Don't be sorry mum, it's not your fault, quirkless or not my dream still stands tall and that mean I will need to work harder than anyone else, but you know what?

Inko just replied by nodding in curiosity with tears running down her cheaks.

Izuku:I do have a quirk and that quirk is my will and determination to achieve my goals without giving up no matter what like a hero would do! I will become a hero like All Might.

Inko just responds with a huge hug. "I love you Izuku! I will support you all the way." 

Izukus Pov:

When we returned home I knew that with the lack of quirk I have to make up with my intelligence and physical strength which I have to develop so, I started planning my working regime with studying sessions and searching any close by hand to hand combat classes which I can take, that proved useless as they wont accept 4 year old kid's so I had to wait till I grow up. Until then I had to figure it out on my own. I've started working out with what i could do which where simple exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats and running which made me exhausted every time as I pushed myself to the brink of my limits until I passed out or couldn't continue, I started watching different videos on martial arts which I tried to learn that were effective on 1v1 or against larger groups, this proved to be difficult without a teacher. I had started studying my best at home trying to reach the highest grades at all my subjects, I also started writing notes in my notebook about all the different types of quirks finding strengths, weaknesses and how to counter or improve them. When kids in kindergarten found out I was quirkless they started bullying me especially Katsuki Bakugou which I called Kachan by his nickname which I gave him when we used to be childhood friends and he named me Deku which ment useless. I used to be his childhood friend but since he got his quirk he started to change as everyone started to praise him of how amazing his quirk is and that got to his head. As weeks gone by my training keeps getting rougher but I kept pushing my self and could see improvements and so did the kids, they didn't know what I was doing but they caught on that something happening to me whether I was getting exhausted in class for no reason or over working on my studies that made everyone pissed off as I was at the top of my class but the most visible thing was I was getting more confident, my muttering and stuttering decreased dramatically and Kachan hated that, it pissed him off.