Chapter 12

Izuku was floating in an open abyss seeing the endless nothingness feeling cold. "I'm coming for you Limit Breaker." A voice spoke out echoing throughout the abyss sending shivers down Izuku's spine while making his heart race from the fear building up in his chest before he shot from a hospital bed falling to the floor groaning from the pain. He grabbed his chest where his heart was beating furiously, his breathing was uneven from the shock while cold sweat dropped down his forehead. His eyes were filled with fear, the fear he never experienced before. 'Why did I fear that voice? Who was he?' He thought before looking around seeing himself in recovery room still at UA.

He walked up to the window looking out in thought. "My fears coming true...an unbeatable villain is coming." He said out loud clenching his fists making him look determined but feeling an immense power within him. 'This summer camp I need to push my self to the brink.' He thought before heading to class.

"Why don't we make a class trip to the mall!? For the summer camp!" Mina shouted excited pumping her fists up gaining everyone's attention. Most agreed besides Bakugo and Todoroki which was visiting his mother. Then the door slid open revealing Izuku in his school uniform, he was about to greet them before Momo jumped on him and engulfed him in a hug. "Hey guys, I heard something about the mall?" He asked before he was informed about the shopping they will go as a whole class. "Stop taking things too far Izu! By the way you passed your practical same as your written." Momo said mad at first but then calmed down.

After school everyone went back to their dorms but not before Izuku got praised from his class how he took on All Might. "I'm proud of you Young Midoriya, you came far. That fight definitely made me sweat." All Might said making Izuku laugh. "Whatever you say All Might but I was sure I knocked you out, I guess I was wrong." Izuku said sarcastically walking away before waving a goodbye. 'You would be so much stronger with my quirk Young Midoriya.' All Might thought while frowning.

Izuku was walking to the dorm before feeling a cold chill down his spine like someone was watching him, he span around looking at the wall seeing a shadow figure. It was pure black like starring into the abyss with lifeless white eyes while his hair floated from which little horns appeared, it was giving out uncomfortable atmosphere filling Izuku with fear which he felt in the dream making his heart beat at a fast pace while his hairs on the body stood up. 'I-Is t-t-that h-him?' Izuku thought before catching a terrifying sight of the figure forming a menacing smile which went across its whole face only to show emptiness like his eyes. "I'm coming...and when I do you'll die like the others." The figure spoke in a very demonic voice which was filled with blood lust and hatred before disappearing making Izuku fall to his knees grabbing his chest trying to steady his heart beat. 'What even was that? Others? Who?' He thought before calming down.