Chapter 15

(Previously)

Then everyone heard a crash which raised the dust, when the dust cleared they saw Izuku bleeding from places, he looked beat up. "Izu!" Momo shouted running up to him and crush to the floor next to him while she created bandages. "Everything's going to be fine." Momo said taking the bandages and applying them to Izuku who barely was able to keep his eyes open at how drained he was. "Yaoyorozu look out!" Todoroki with some others shouted but were too late when Muscular grabbed her by her hair and threw her into a tree making Izuku's eyes widen. "Y-You." Izuku growled full of rage which started boiling rapidly, he clenched his fists making them bleed while he lifted himself up to his feet. "You! That's my Momo!" Izuku screamed into the air making his energy to flare up expediently pushing everyone away by the force, his hair and aura turned to gold with lighting covering him. "Hahaha did I hurt your precious bit..?" Muscular asked but was cut off by Izuku disappearing and reappearing next to Muscular with his fist planted in his jaw, there was a nasty crack heard by everyone before Izuku punched Muscular into the ground creating a crater. When the dust cleared everyone saw Muscular bleeding heavily from his head while his jaw was definitely broken to bits, he was out cold maybe even in critical condition. Izuku stood there glaring at the villains while his energy kept increasing, he crouched slightly and disappeared.

(Chapter 15 start)

Once Izuku saw his beloved Momo grabbed by Muscular and thrown at a tree. The sound heard was loud this made Izuku furious as he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Izuku: That's My Momo!!!!!

Muscular: What're you gonna.......

As Izuku powered up his hair glowed golden then he suddenly disappeared and reappeared in Musculars blindspot only for a fist to make contact with his jaw. When the blow connected a horrible cracking sound was heard Muscular was sent flying in the opposite direction. All the villians saw Muscular and his jaw out of place blood flowed from his mouth when the villians turned to face Izuku they felt his presence was suffocating them his glare had them Paralyzed with fear as if it was the last mistake they'd ever make.

Izuku's speed was incredible nobody saw how he appeared behind dabi what happened next was brutal. Izuku grabbed both of Dabi's arms and pulled them back as he used his foot and kicked his back forward the only sound heard was a sickening crunch. Both of Dabi's arms were now out of commission when Izuku dislocated both of his arms a thud was heard as Dabi dropped to the ground screaming in agony. Toga tried to stab Izuku but before her eyes he vanished what she didnt expect was a kick to the face that broke both nose and jaw.

The remaining Villians Magne, Twice, Spinner, Compress were begging for mecry until they all received a kick in the ribs. When all the villians were out of commission Izuku turned his attention to Frieza only to see that he was gone.

Thats when a black portal appeared it was Kurogiri who arrived to retrieve the vanguard who failed their mission. As Izuku ran towards the direction Momo was thrown what he saw was Momo with a large bruise and a broken tree branch. Izuku held Momo as tears began to stream down his face.

Izuku: Momo im s-s- s-sorry I-I Couldnt protect you.

As momo gently placed a hand on his face and looked deeply into his eyes she said.

Momo: Its okay we were ambushed i just have a pretty bad bruise.

Izuku: Its not okay you're my girlfriend the future mother of our children i swore that i wouldn't let anything happen to you.

Momo: then I'll have to get stronger so you wont have to worry about me much.

As Momo tried to stand up her legs gave out only to have Izuku carry her bridal style from the area where she was thrown. Everyone was worried but when they saw she just had a pretty bad bruise they all took a breath of relief knowing that she'll be okay.

(Else where)

Frieza: That damn fool All For One he didnt mention that the stupid Monkey had attained the legendary form of the Super Sayian.

Frieza left to the league of villians base in order to form a plan to deal with the monkey and the symbol of peace.

(Back at the camp)

All the students survived the villians attack but came out with minor scrapes and bruises but other than that they were safe. They were all taken to the hospital to get their injuries disinfected parents were notified of the incident that took place. Whithin a few hours parents started to arrive this made Izuku feel lonley as he was now an orphan he waited with Momo until her parents arrived.

When Momo's parents arrived to the room she was in Izuku stood up and let them have their privacy. Just as he was about to leave he was stopped by Mister Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: Boss im really sorry i failed to protect Momo if you want me to stay away from her I promise i will.

(A/N: Dont know if names were
mentioned for Momo's parents
I'll use the names ive given them in my works)

The next thing that happend surprised Izuku he was embraced by Momo's father Takeshi who didn't seem upset with the events that transpired.

Takeshi: Im just glad you're both safe and Izuku you've brought my daughter to us alive. Ill still allow you to see her

Izuku: I promise to do a better job.

So Izuku left the Yaoyorozu family so they'd be alone Izuku then went to the roof of the hospital. When Izuku arrived to the roof he began to take in the fresh air as he was deep in thought he heard a voice in his head.

?: congratulations youve broken throught the first barrier.

Izuku knew it was the voice of one of the people who's voice he heard when he unlocked his full potential.

?: Listen to my words Izuku A major battle shall take place soon be prepared because we will see you soon

Izuku: Wait how will i know when you arrive?

?:you'll know

(Hey everyone heres a new chapter tell me what you think until next time ✌)