Chapter 5

Everyone went into the changing rooms to change into their hero costumes. I opened my suitcase and spotted that my suit was all black with red highlight lines covering its arms, legs, torso and back. It was an armoured suit which was just a prototype, it would possibly block a knife. It was split into parts to make it easier to put on; torso, pants, gloves, combat shoes... and lastly a dark mask that covered the whole head with a red visor, it was breathable with a filtration system for any gasses and lastly a communicator.

Before I could change I heard Mineta speak out in a perverted way. "GUYS! I found a hole made from the previous generation for us that leads straight to the heavens!" Mineta shouts out not knowing that he was probably heard from the other side. "It is un-respectful Mineta, this is breaking all the laws of privacy." Iida was commanding Mineta to stop with rules and all worthless words that wont change Mineta's mind. "It's a one time opportunity to see this. The perfect figures of all the girls there, the floating underwear of Hagakure, the hidden boobs of Asui, the lean figure of Uraraka, the gorgeous boobs of Yaoyorozu!" He rips off the paper that was covering the hole when I had enough of this. I placed my hand on his shoulder squeezing it hard stopping his actions and turning to look at me in pain. "I had enough of this, if you even sneak a peak you will be sleeping in the infirmary for the week." I said steady and firm tone while giving off the killer intent. He was so scared that he was trembling in fear with tears in his eyes, while walking away to change. While that I heard some girls talk about me of what I did which I didn't pay attention to. I sealed the hole by heating the surroundings of the hole with my Ki melting the wall sealing the hole.

We changed, I left out the mask cause I didn't need it right now this mask was to put fear into the villains, we walked out into the fields for our next instructions. All Might explained to us that we are going to hold 2v2 battle's, one team heroes other villains. When the time came to pick our teams at random I was paired with Yaoyorozu versus Bakugo which was giving out a menacing aura and Iida. "Hey Midoriya so we are a team, by the way like your costume." Yaoyorozu said with a hint of admiration. "Yeah thanks same to you, your costume is very practical with your quirk." I said. "Yeah thanks, most people see this costume and think I am showing off my body." She said in a depressed tone. "You've got 5 minutes to prepare!" All Might said through the ear piece. "Don't worry about it at least there's a person who admires your hard work." I said with a cheering smile which made Yaoyorozu flattered. "Y-you got a plan M-Midoriya." Yaoyorozu asked while stuttering. "Well, umm sort of... Bakugo is most definitely will come after me and Iida will be defending the bomb, when the match starts I will give you the location of the bomb with something to help you out with Iida but be sure to have some sort of insulator on your hand to hold it and under your feet before using it." I said. "Yeah ok but are you sure about this? Can you take on Bakugo by yourself?" She said in a worried tone. "I'll be ok I should be worrying about you fighting Iida because if that plan wont work you've got to improvise." I said. "Yeah ok." As soon as she said that All Might begin the match.

We were running through the halls when I detected the signature of one person quickly approaching while the other is stationary on the fifth floor. "Ok Yaoyorozu Iida and the bomb are on fifth floor while Bakugo is approaching fast. When he arrives I will distract him while you leave for the bomb. Make an insulator cloth on your hand." I said while looking at her, she nodded and started making the cloth, when she did I made my own ball of Ki and placed it on her hand. "Ok be careful when you throw that on the floor, it should pass a large amount of electricity which will knock out Iida. Be sure to create the insulator cloth to stand on." I said, she was about to say something in return when I sensed Bakugo attack. I quickly launched myself at Bakugo placing my hands against his hands to reduce the explosion to not hit Yaoyorozu. "Go!" I shouted while throwing Bakugo into a wall. Yaoyorozu ran away to the bomb, and now I was alone with Bakugo.