chapter 2

The next day I woke up at 5 in the morning doing my morning routine as usual which consisted with a warm up of full body workout to get my body ready for the days work. I then entered my bathroom and done all of my business in their but when I stepped out of my shower looking at my lean muscular body in a mirror, reflection showed my whole body covered in scars from neck down. The most visible scar was a burnt mark across my whole body from my left shoulder down to my lower right hip following with cut marks on my arms and legs, with a burnt mark on my left side.

Flash back when Izuku was 12 years old:

It was about 8 to 9 a'clock in the evening. I picked up some groceries from the super market cause my mum left for work overnight which I didn't mind. I was thinking of what to cook for my self today when my though's were interrupted by an explosion and screams of pain and help. That triggered my body to run to the seen. I ran to and made it when I spotted a burning building and in the background some hero which I didn't caught appearance of was fighting a group of villains. I put my fan boying aside to have full attention on the people I had to help and save as there were no heroes or authorities around at that time. I ran passed the crowd which were in fear even to move. "Everyone get away from the building to a safe place!" I commanded them. I threw my groceries towards the ground as they were the least of my priorities right now. All the people stared at me as I run towards the front double doors of the building that were stuck, I herd cries for help just behind that door. "Step away from the door!" I screamed out as I herd footsteps step away from the door, I took a run up to barge the door off it's hinges. I caught some people attention at the entrance. "Is there anyone else in the building?" I asked the people. "Yeah there were a dozen of people up above us on the higher floors! And I think there might be a villain on one of these floors!" One man stated. "Thanks. Now get out off here! Get some help!" And with that I ran of up the burning crumbling stairs shouting for any life.

I reached the 5th floor while helping others on lower floors. "Is there anyone here!?" I shouted. "Please 'cough' help us 'cough' me and my baby are 'cough' trapped here!" They probably running out of air and same with me this thick smoke has a toll on my body its filling my lungs up as if it was commanded too. "Don't worry I'm coming!" I ran towards the sound of a pleading mother and a baby. I kicked down the door analysing my surroundings spotting to figures one small other big in the massive smoke which I rushed through. "Thank 'cough' god someone came." The woman spoke out with relief but with slight pain. I spotted there was a huge plank on fire burning blocking there way to escape which was too big and too hot to lift. "Don't worry, why, cause I am here!" The little baby in her mothers hands was now cheerfuller in hearing those words. I took of my jacket and leaped over the plank placing my jacket on the small area of the plank preventing the fire from bursting up. "Ok then, hang on tight it's going to be a rough ride." I exclaimed while picking up the mother with her baby bridal style. "My name is Izuku Midoriya what about yours?" I questioned while leaping over the plank with my concentrated power in my legs to assure we won't fall into the blazing flames. "I'm Megan and this is my daughter Nina." Megan exclaimed. "Nice to meat you." I was walking passed the door when I spotted some rubble fall from the sealing aiming straight for us. In the split second I threw Megan towards the stairs while trying to avoid using too much power in my throw. I was successful in throwing Megan and Nina out of the way not too hard to not make them hit the walls badly, as for me I wasn't that fast. 

The debri fell while one of the steaming pipes that indicated they were hot had a sharp end that made contact with my shoulder scraping it all the way towards my right hip causing blood to pour out and immediately burning the wound. I screamed in pain from the sudden pain but then came to my senses. "Hey Midoriya you ok?" Asked Megan in a frightened tone. "Yeah I'm fine you go ahead I will need to find another way out, so don't worry I'll be fine." I stated in a confident voice to persuade the woman to leave me behind so she didn't worry about me. "Ok but make it out of here alive you here me!" "Yeah!" 'Jeez what am I doing putting false hope's.' I thought while walking off down the hallway.