chapter 14

The next day it was all the same, class 1-A and 1-B were training to their limits. While Izuku was in the middle of the fields meditating trying to find out how to reach the next level, his eyes shot open filled with determination. He rose up to his feet making some quick stretches, he placed his feet shoulder width apart and tucked his arms in. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out relaxing, there was a soft glow coming off of him while small rocks levitated. 'It's time.' Izuku thought before shooting his eyes open which were filled with fire, he started to power up making the whole area to shake. 

Aizawa was looking over some students before feeling an earthquake, he looked around and saw Izuku powering up making the whole ground around him shake and break apart. "AAAARRRRGGG!" Izuku started to scream tightening his fists, his body started to tense and shake. "COME ON!" Izuku screamed while flaring up his energy creating a giant wind pressure pushing any boulders around him further, the electricity started to build up around him. "What the hell's happening!?" Someone from class 1-B shouted while all the people's attention was brought towards Izuku. "I NEED MORE POWER!" Izuku shouted making the ground crack underneath him, the wind intensified while the clouds went darker and lighting struck into the ground near Izuku. 'Is he reaching a new level?' Aizawa thought with his wide eyes.

Izuku faced the sky and screamed at the top of his lungs which was heard all across the field like a massive sound wave, his hair and aura was flickering gold. 'Power comes with a need not a desire.' Izuku heard his own voice in his head making him pull out the whole energy he had left. 'I need this power to protect everyone!' He shouted in his head making his energy to intensify blowing everyone who was miles away a few feet. There was a last lighting which hit Izuku straight on with a blinding glow which covered Izuku, everyone felt the energy dying down before there was nothing. They all saw a golden figure which was too bright to stare at making them cover their eyes, when the light died down they were all shocked.

Everyone stared with wide eyes seeing Izuku covered with a golden aura and golden hair which stood up levitating while spiked up a little. Izuku was breathing heavily before looking over his shoulder seeing everyone starring at him with disbelieve in their eyes, he looked back at his hand before tensing it feeling the power flow through his veins. "I...did, it." Izuku said before he fell into the ground returning back to normal, Momo didn't waste anymore time and ran up to him laying her ear on his back feeling a steady and strong heart beats. "You big dummy." Momo muttered before chuckling. 

Izuku woke up inside infirmary while feeling some weight on his chest, he looked down before smiling. He saw Momo sleeping on him making him move some strands out of her face to see her beautiful face. "Hey sleeping beauty, time to wake up." Izuku said soothingly making Momo shuffle in her sleep before opening her eyes tiredly. "Hey Izu...how you doing?" She asked while rubbing her eyes before yawning. "I'm all good but what happened? I can't remember anything." Izuku asked confused making Momo punch him around his shoulder. "You took your training too far, again!" Momo shouted pissed off making Izuku feel like he was shrinking under her glare. "Well you know me..." Izuku said making Momo sigh before she lifted herself up and got off the bed. "By the way, you transformed. You're hair turned golden colour and your aura was golden too." Momo said before looking at Izuku who was smiling.

Momo and Izuku went out towards the meeting spot in the forest as Momo informed Izuku of what happened, that they are going to be doing some test of courage. Everyone formed a crowd and listened to what Pixie-Bob told them, hey formed groups while Izuku looked at his group and made an assumption. 'Wait I'll be alone.' He thought before looking at everyone there and saw everyone in their groups while he was alone, he spotted Mineta trying to hit on Momo.

"How lucky am I?" Mineta asked sarcastically before feeling a chilling feeling behind him making his hair to stand up, he got shivers down his spine while he felt some warm breath right behind him making him gulp. He turned around to see Izuku straight in his face glaring into his eyes, Izuku's eyes showed everything Mineta feared making him fall on his ass and shrink into nothingness while Izuku appeared to grow taller and more demonic for him. "P-p-please! I-I w-w-w-won't d-do i-it a-a-again!" Mineta shouted out terrified for his life, his face held an unimaginable fear leading him to burst out into tears. "Good, now then Momo you wouldn't mind me tugging along?" Izuku asked raising himself up and looking at Momo who looked relieved and happy. "Sure."