Chapter 17

The students of class 1-A have begun training to prepare for any unexpected surprises. All the Sayians and the god of Destruction went into the hyperbolic time chamber to train Izuku. Piccolo was in charge of training everyone else and he was merciless he told them that "pain is only the weakness which leaves the body" everyone continues to push themselves beyond the limit.

After a few hours of training have passed everyone feels a massive amount of pressure emitting from the hyperbolic time chamber it was almost as powerful as when the sayians arrrived.

(Within the hyperbolic time chamber)

Izuku was receiving intense group combat training while learning how to fight 4 people at the same time during this Izuku learned to hold the first super sayian form after getting a feel for the power boost that came with it his next step was getting comfortable holding the power. 

Goku: Alright Izuku your job is to hold this power until it feels natural to hold it like if it was your regular form

Izuku: Okay

Izuku was currently in super sayian form but all of his Ki would flare up making him more powerful once the power stabilized it felt normal to Izuku

Goku: great job when we leave this time chamber you'll be a year older and the pressure around you will be great.

Gohan: While we take a quick breather tell us about how you tapped into the sayian blood line.

Vegeta: Exactly boy tell us how because one dose not simply become a sayian.

Izuku: It all started on day after i came home from school i thought everything was okay I noticed the door to my home opened and there was a villian trying to take my mother. When i rushed him i was in a villian hideout their i came face to face with a villian known as All For One within seconds i was defeated.

The sayians and God of destruction listend to this story hoping to find how he channeled the sayian bloodline.

Gohan: continue please

Izuku: After losing they tortured me they wanted to turn me evil but my spirit wouldn't brake so they killed my mother infront of me. Once they did they used a quirk to allow me to see every dimension only to have me see friends and love ones slaughtered before me. In one dimension i was a sayian all memories and skills from previous dimensions were passed on to me.

Everyone was shocked to hear his story but they were surprised that as he continued to tell his story his anger grew only for him to ascend to super sayian 2 the pressure that was coming from him was extraordinary.

(Outside on the lookout)

Everyone who was training suddenly fell to thier knees as if they were being pushed down by an invisible force. Piccolo felt the massive power that came from the direction of the time chamber he knew it was from Izuku.

As if the pressuer was gone everyone stood up again wondering what was about to happen. Only time would tell so the continued to train for the whole day.

(Back in the chamber)

The timmer set for the hyperbolic time chamber was almost done Izuku was now comfortable in his super sayian form. It was now time for rest Izuku would learn to maintain his new form while asleep

(At the lookout)

It was now nightfall everyone was relaxing after a hard day's worth of training many felt vast improvement in their quirks. As everyone relaxed Momo herself couldnt help but glance at the door to the hyperbolic time chamber wondering if Izuku would be out soon.

Piccolo: Alright everybody i suggest you go to sleep now tomorrow's training will be harder than todays.

(Time skip)

As the nightfall came and went training resumed again at 5am many were still sore from the previous day before training could begin a door could be heard opening as all members of 1-A and the heroes who were with them turned and saw Izuku Midoriya but he was completely different

As Izuku stepped out of the chamber his face seemed a little more mature instead of his usual green hair it glowed golden as it shimmered in the sun. Momo ran to Izuku as they embraced she took into account his muscles and slight changes

Momo: Izuku you look diffrent

Izuku: yes ive learned to control the power i tapped into during the training camp.

Izuku was about to walk into the chamber again before he was stopped by Piccolo.

Piccolo: The hyperbolic time chamber has a limit to its use per person so wait a day then you can go back in.

Izuku: Thanks what can i do for now?

Goku: everyone should take a full recovery day and set up a hero headquarters in the dorms so we can have constant reports of villian actitvity.

Izuku held Momo closely as they instant transmission to the dorm entrance everyone else was brought back with beerus and the sayians.

Once everyone was at the dorms the hero headquarters was established and reports of Silence disturbed them greatly. Izuku began to remember what had happened before the USJ attack everything grew quiet for a while then the day of the attack came.

Izuku: I believe the big fight is almost at our doorstep

Everyone stopped to look at Izuku confused as he said big fight.

AllMight: Care to elaborate on that Young Midoriya

Izuku: The villians who escaped during the training camp probably informed their leader. That being said their more than likely trying to gather a massive army for an all out war.

The thought of this made a shiver crawl down everyone's spine knowing that they will have to fight in a war to survive.

Kaminari: Wait we have the limit breakers they'll help us with this war right?

Beerus: Im sorry not possible because we're already dead

Everyone was shocked to hear that the limit breakers were dead.

Izuku: How are you here then?

Goku: We have been waiting for the return of a limit breaker. Other limit breakers can contact eachother through dreams Izuku since you're the last one we've stored enough energy for 5 days in order to Meet and train you.

Izuku: What happens when the 5 days are up?

Goku: Our spirits will return where we came from until we can gather more energy to make the journey here again. We're using the Hyperbolic time chamber to get quick results.  Now everyone take today to rest tomorrow is another day and you'll all be in the time chamber.

( Hey everyone sorry for the long wait on this story please enjoy til next time peace ✌)