pony x dally

Pony sat at the kitchen table. He knew he was about to be in big trouble. Pony had completely lost it at school today and ended up having to go to the ISS room. One of the soc kids kept picking on him about being a greaser, and because he was gay. They ended up getting in a big fight and luckily, Pony had won. The only hit the kid got on him was the first hit, right oh his cheek. 

Pony heard the screen door slam and he jumped in his seat. It was Darry. He walked into the kitchen and took off his tool belt. Pony continued to sit there and wait for his lecture but it never came. Darry had cooked dinner and he made him and Pony a plate and sat down to eat. "So how was work?" The younger brother asked as he continued to eat. "Not as exciting as yours i'm sure," Ponyboy was sure he was about to get it. "Did you win?" Pony nodded and continued eating. Darry smiled and they ate in a comfortable silence for the rest of the night.

After they had eaten, the other boys filled into the house. They all took notice to the bruise on Pony's face, especially Dally. "Who in god's name hit you?" Dallas was a tad overprotective of his shorter boyfriend and would kill anyone who hurt him. "It's not important. I took care of it my self anyways." The room got silent. Nobody had ever expected Ponyboy to hit another person. "You got in a fight," Soda started. "And won?" His best friend Steve had finished. He nodded as Darry backed him up. Even though all the other guys were proud of him, something was still bothering Dally. 

A few hours later, all the boys had either passed out or they went home. Soda had went to Steve's house so Pony and his boyfriend had the room to themselves. "Dal?" The younger boy asked. "Hm?" Dally hummed, waiting for the boy's question. "Are you alright?" Dallas sighed and turned around to face Ponyboy. "I'm just worried about you. I don't want you gettin all hard on us. I want you to be the boy who likes sunsets and reading and drawing, I want you to stay MY boyfriend." Pony couldn't help but smile at this. "I'll always be your boyfriend, as along as you'll let me." Dallas pulled him closer to him and kissed the top of his head. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too."