Steve x Soda

Steve sat in the garage as Soda was upfront dealing with a couple of girls. It always bothered Steve when all these girls would hit on him. The older boy had a bit of a crush on his best friend. He decided to go back to working on a truck that someone had brought in. He grabbed a rag and thew it over his shoulder, getting under the truck and doing what he was good at.

After a few hours of working on the truck, Soda had walked into the garage. "Hey Stevie, what ya up to?" Steve felt his stomach clench and a smile form on his face. He got out from under the truck and sat up. "Just uh, working?" It came out more like a question, causing Soda to laugh at his friend on the floor. Steve's face befan to turn red and unfortunately his crush had taken notice to it.

He walked towards Steve and sat next to him. Soda was a massive tease whenever he found out someone liked him which didn't take long. Soda placed his hand on Steve's knee. He shuttered under the younger boys touch. "Wanna tell me something, bud?" Soda whispered in his ear. Steve was about to lose it, but he held his ground. "No," Soda seemed to get dissapointed by his answer. But Steve wasn't about to let the taller boy water him down. Or so he thought.

Soda continued whispering things in his ear, calling him cute and talking about how smart he was. Steve knew he was about to break, he couldn't hold his ground forever. Soda slowly moved his hand up from his knee to his thigh. Finally, Steve had had enough. He grabbed the taller boys jaw and smashed his lips to his. Soda immediately kissed him back.

They've been together ever since.
****
This ones strangeeee
Also I'm sorry to the person I told that there would be an update two days ago. I git really busy.
Stay Gold💛