Dally x Pony

This is just a short one because my Dally x Darry one is taking a lot longer than I thought it would and I felt like I needed to update something so here you go (:

 Pony laid in the grass of the open field with his head in Dally's lap. He smoked a cigarette while Ponyboy watched the sunset. The golden glow of the sun was hitting Pony's face perfectly, highlighting every feature.

Dallas put out his cancer stick, using the bottom of his boot to stamp it out. He shoved the filter into his jacket pocket and laced his fingers through the smaller greasers hair. Dally had been able to talk him out of putting any grease in his hair which left it soft and silky. Pony moved back, placing his head higher in his lap. He looked up towards Dallas and flashed him a smile. Dally returned it and looked back up at the sunset. His mouth dropped down slightly at the scene in front of him. 'it's beautiful,' he thought as he continued to stare at it. Pony sat up and placed a small kiss to his lips. "Johnny was right," Dallas said as he pulled his boyfriend closer. "It is beautiful." Just as he said that they both could have sworn that they heard Johnny's voice, one more time.

"Stay gold."