Steve x Soda

Different AU 

Requested by my gay friend Jackson who's salty and doesn't wanna be tagged (:

 Steve Randle was different from everyone else. He lived in a world where people only had Brown Eye's. Everything else was an array of beautiful colors, except for peoples eyes. He had green eye's, which seemed to be frowned upon by all the residents in his neighborhood. He often kept his hair in his eyes; most people wouldn't notice them as much. Steve had never met anyone with eyes like his. His mother would tell him that he was unique and that that was a good thing. He didn't believe her anymore.

Steve liked to go on walks, to clear his mind. Sometimes he would walk a little farther than he wanted to, straying far from home. Today was one of those days. He had his earbuds in and his head down the entire time he was walking. Brendon Urie's voice filled his ears as he realized he didn't know where he was. He pulled out his earbuds and looked around. There were a few brown-eyed people around, but not many. He continued walking until he saw a smaller boy running around with an older boy. He sat in the grass and watched them wrestle around for a football. They were both laughing and smiling until someone else walked up.

He started calling the older boy name eyes. 'Blue-eyed freak,' and 'God's mistake,' it angered Steve with a passion. He stood up and walked over to them. He shook his hair down into his eyes. "Hey, shut up asshole. He wasn't doing anything to you so mind your own business." The bully rolled his brown eyes and walked off.

"Thank's," Steve looked at the boy he had stood up for. He had bright blue eye's. They seemed magical. "Why did you do that anyway?" Stevie moved his hair to show off his green eye's. "Because I know what it's like to be different.