Johhny x Ponyboy

Johnny was walking down the street. He was headed to the Curtis house. The boy's parents were fighting and he didn't want to be caught in the middle of it.

Johnny turned a corner and immediately regretted it. There were about five socs waiting for an unfortunate greaser to walk by. Johnny tried to back away without them noticing but wasn't successful. He immediately turned around and began running, the socs chasing after him. He was passing the lot when one of the boys cut him off and tackled him to the ground. Johnny struggled to get out from under him. The soc pinned him to the ground as the others began to kick him and hit him. He began screaming for help. "Shut him up Randy!" One of the guys shouted as the soc known as Randy shoved a rag I'm his mouth. One of the boys hit him right on his checkbone, cutting him open with his rings. The small greased managed to get the rag out of his mouth and yell again.

"Hey! Get outta here before I fuckin' kill you!" Johnny noticed the deep voice. It was Dally. The tall brunet help Johnny up. "Come on man, don't cry," The younger boy hadn't even noticed the tears falling down his face. He was shaking. "Dally, what if t-they killed me?" The taller boy put his arm around his shoulder. "Well they didn't," They began walking towards the Curtis's. "I need to tell y-you something. J-just I'm in case they kill me, or my parents do." Dallas looked at Johnny and listened to him as he spilled his secret. "I-I really really like Ponyboy. And I know it's w-wrong Dally, but I can't help it. He's p-perfect," Dallas smiled as the boy rambled on about how perfect his crush was. "I know he would never like anyone like me but-," Dallas cut him off. "Hey, anyone would be lucky to have you kid. And there's nothing wrong with being gay and to be honest with you, I'm not to sure if Pony's straight."
***
(A few days later)
Two-Bit was sprawled out on Pony's bed as the other boy did his homework. Two was babysitting Ponyboy and so far nothing eventful had happened. Except for the fact that Pony seemed nervous. He would tap his pencil and move around in his seat. He would also keep checking the time on the clock. "What's the matter with you horseman?" Pony turned around to face Two. "Nothing, why?" He was playing with his fingers. "Come on man, I know you a little better than that. You can tell me anything." Pony got up and walked to the dooe, looking outside of it ti make sure nobody was her. He closed the door just in case and turned back to two. "Do you really want to know," The older boy nodded. "Promise me you won't hate me?" Two Bit nodded again. "I could never," pony glulled and bracedhimself for Two's reaction. "I-i'm gay," Two Bit's smile got wider. "I knew it, Steve owes me twenty bucks." Pony shook his head and smiled. "But thats that's not all, wanna hear the rest?" The dirtyblonde male shook his head excitedly. "I like Johnny." Two let out an 'aw' as he looked at the boy. He thought they would look cute together.

***
(Once again, a few days later.)

Pony and Johnny were at the lot with a drink Dally and a even drunker Two-Bit. Both of the drunk boys kept whispering to eachother and motioning to the younger boys. "What are they doing?" Johnny asked as he leaned in closer to Pony. "I have no idea." Dally and Two began to laugh. "I think we should take them home." Johnny suggested. Pony nodded and stood up. "Come on guys, I think it's time to call it quits." Two-bit shook his head. "Nah, spend more time with your lover." Dally started laughing. Pony turned a bright shade of pink, as did Johnny. "Look at them Two, t-there so embarrassed! Why don't you guys fuck already, you both have a thing for eachother." Johnny stood up. "I think it's time for me to go." He quickly began walking. "Wait, Johnny!" The raven haired boy didn't stop, but the guy yelling for him to caught up. "Do you, um, ya know," Johnny raised an eyebrow. "L-like you?" Pony nodded, earning a nod in return from Johnny. Pony smiled. "I like you to," Johnny immediately hugged pony and nuzzled his head into his neck. "So does this mean were dating now?" Pony asked as he wrapped his arms around the frail boy. Johnny nodded. "If you want us to be." Ponyboy smiled. "Then I guess your my bofriend now."

***
So, this was for dragongirllover I'm sorry if it's not great but I tried. I hope you enjoy it 🤗
Stay Gold💛