Johnny x Dally

"Your a real piece of shit, ya know?" Johnny whispered as tears welled up in his eyes. Dally was so confused. He had no idea why Johnny was currently having a mental breakdown right in front of him. "What are you talking about?" Johnny chuckled and shook his head. "God you're so stupid. I'm so stupid!" He grabbed at his raven hair and slid down the wall, Dallas dropping down next to him. "Johnny," He kept his eyes fixated on the floor in front of him as the wall he had kept up for years was finally breaking. "Johnny, talk to me."

"I've been hiding a secret that could get me jumped and killed quicker than anything," tears slowly began falling down his rosey cheek's. "I don't even know how you havn't found out yet. I've been dropping hints a-and I tried to make it as obvious as possible but," that's when he couldn't hold it in anymore. He began sobbing silently. "What is Johnny?" The boy wiped some of the tears off of his friends face and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm fucking in love with you," Dallas felt his heart stop and his eyes widen. "I'm sorry but I can't help it. Your so god damned perfect with you stupid brown hair and your dumb eyes. I just don't wanna lose you." Johnny looked at Dallas, who was currently staring at Johnny. "Johnny, I love you. Maybe even more than a friend," Dally, who was the toughest greaser to probably ever live couldn't believe that he was admitting to this. "I've thought about it a lot." Johnny's tears slowly stopped as he leaned his head on Dally's shoulder. The older boy pulled him closer and held him. He kissed the top of his head and pulled him into his lap. Johnny baried his face into Dally's neck, still trying to calm himself down.

Dallas held Johnny like that for hours. Sitting on the floor in his room at Buck's. Johnny had fallen asleep in Dallas grip. The older boy picked him up and gently laid him on the bed. Johnnys brown eyes slowly opened as Dally crawled in next to him, immediately wrapping his strong arms around Johnny. "I love you man, I will always love you. Don't you forget it." He whispered into Johnnys hair as he fell back asleep.