Darry x Two

"Darry?" Silence. "Darry?" Still no answer. Keith walked around the house. He couldn't find his boyfriend anywhere around the house. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. 6:00 o'clock at night. He shouldn't be at work unless he ended up having to work later then he expected. Even if he had to, Darry would have sent him a text. But he hadn't.

After about thirty minutes of waiting, he got worried. He called Soda. It rang a few times until it picked up. "Hello?" He sounded upset. "Hey Soda, I was wondering if you've seen Darry?" He asked, the worry prominent in his voice. "Check the date. You'll know where to find him." He hung up after that. Keith checked the date, puzzled by the clue his boyfriend's kid brother had given him. That's when it hit him. It had been four years since their parents had died. He grabbed his jacket and made his way towards the cemetery, knowing exactly where he would be.

"Hey," Darry turned around to face Two. "Are you gonna be okay?" Darry nodded as Two-bit sat next to him. He leaned his head on the teary-eyed boy's shoulder. "I miss them," He began to cry again. Keith pulled him closer to him. He missed the Curtis parent's as well. Mr. Curtis was the only father figure he had in his life, and he saw Mrs. Curtis more than his mother who he used to live with at the time. But still, he didn't cry. Because no matter how much it hurt him, he knew it hurt Darry ten times as much. And he had to stay strong for him, especially when he couldn't stay strong for himself.