One

Tw: homophobic

Dallon's POV

"Dad! Please! No! I can't change who I love! Dad, I'm sorry! It's not my fault I like boys! Father please, I don't wake up in the morning deciding who I love! I-I thought you would understand!" Father glares at me as he gather my stuff.

"Dallon it's not right! You are meant to love women! God will not be okay with this! This is a sin!" Tears stream down my face.

"But father! God forgives sins, he loves me for me!" Father rolls his eyes and starts putting my clothes and other items in a suitcase.

"You will go say goodbye to that disgusting boyfriend of yours and leave!"

"Leave where? Where am I to go?" Father hands me my suitcase.

"Earth!" No...

I can't, become an fallen angel, no, earth is a terrible place, people sin on an daily basis!

"Father, please," I beg.

"Get Out of my house, you have an hour to say goodbye to your boyfriend! Get out of here." He sneers.

I start walking out with my bag. I leave my beloved house and start walking to my boyfriends...

~Time Skip~

"What do you mean you're leaving?!" Ryan cries out.

"F-Father is sending me back to earth, I only have an hour with you love," I stutter a bit as I speak.

I'm worried that my father will tell Ryan's family and then they won't support him and send him down with me.

"I don't want you to leave," Ryan digs his face into my chest, I wrap my arms around him as he cries.

"I'll see you one day... I-I m-might get to come b-back, or visit..." Ryan pulls away and just stares at me while he cries.

Hot tears begin to run down my cheeks. Suddenly Ryan covers his mouth and gasps.

"What?"

"Y-you're wing!" He points to my right wing and I look at it, there's a grey feather.

I cry harder.

Mother always told me I had the most beautiful wings ever, softest thing ever and I always managed to keep them clean and white.

I grab Ryan and pull him into a hug, he hugs back and kisses my temple.

We both cry in each other's arms.

Minutes past of us in that position.

"I-If you cant visit I'll come visit you, do y-you know where y-you're going to live?"

"Vegas. Las Vegas. City of sin..."

~On Earth~

I fall through the sky, I try to fly but my wings don't agree with me. I crash through branches and hit the ground with a thud.

I let out a groan and sit up.

Oh, this place looks... what's the word... I don't want to be harsh, but this place looks disgusting.

Dead leaves, soggy ground, the mud is very noticeable. I've never seen something like this in heaven.

It's so ugly it's beautiful.

I stand up, pain shoots through my back but I ignore it.
It was rare to get hurt in heaven, I never got hurt... I was careful.

I look around, I find my suitcase and begin walking straight.