Nine

~Next Day~

"Wait, so what do you mean you're going to push me down a flight of stairs?" Brendon asks the spirits.

"No, well we might, but probably something else," Gerard speaks for the others.

"Like?..." Brendon asks.

The spirits explained to him that Brendon May be purposely getting hurt today.

"I don't know! Wait- Brendon, which one of us is the coolest of spirits?" Brendon shrugs.

"Nuh uh, we're not doing that Gerard, we don't even know if the boy can do that!" Josh says.

"I mean like, Josh is pretty sick, no one can see him," Brendon says, switching back to what Gerard asked.

"I am not, going to try to turn him into me just to see if that goddamn fallen one can save him!" Gerard glares at Josh, even though he cannot see him.

"I get it, you want us to be normal people Gee, but no ones capable of that," Josh says.

During last night Gerard thought hard, he found out it might be possible for the spirits to turn into humans.

But why would they ever want to be humans? Humans are disgusting evil creatures that usually only care for themselves.

"Well maybe we can fix your boyfriend! Dallon should have enough power-"

"JUST SHUT UP! Tyler will not relive what I've done to him! Forget it, we'll forever stay this way, so fucking suck it up!" With that Josh disappears. No one even knows.

Gerard lets out an angry sigh.

"I'm going out, goodbye," Gerard disappears and Frank disappears with him.

Everyone awkwardly looks around before disappearing and leaving Brendon alone.

The human rolls his eyes and decides to go find Dallon.

Brendon checks the room Dallon has been staying in.

He's not in there. Brendon heads to the living room, still, Dallon's not there.

Bren was about to go downstairs but he hears talking.

Brendon walks towards the door that opens to the backyard.

He opens it.

Dallon's sitting there talking to himself.

"I mean like... he's very cute and looks very kissable," Dallon says while fiddling with a flower that he somehow found.

"His voice is cute, his eyes, my goodness, his eyes are just-"

"Who ya talking too?" Brendon asks.

Dallon flinches, he faces Brendon, his cheeks go red and he looks down.

"J-Just myself," Dallon responds uneasily.

"Yeah... who were you taking about," Dallon blushes as Brendon sits next to him on the grass.

"Uhh... my boyfriend Ryan."

Sure Dally...

Sure.

"Okay, if you say so," Dallon raises both of his eyebrows.

"And what is that suppose to mean?" Dallon asks, feeling slightly offended.

"It means something Dallon, it means something," Brendon says while smirking, deciding to mess with this angel.

"What is that something exactly?" Dal asks again.

"It means something," Dallon is starting to grow annoyed and he just wants to know what Brendon means.

"Brendon, please just tell me I'm very confused," Brendon snickers.

"Fine, I don't believe you," Dallon keeps his confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't believe you when you say that you're talking about your boyfriend," it's as if Brendon could see Dallon turn gloomy, guilt fills the Angel.

He wasn't talking about Ryan. He was talking about Brendon.

Brendon's beautiful, his smile lights up the room, his beautiful deep brown eyes, his hair, his everything. Brendon is handsome meanwhile adorable, even hot.

Very hot.

"W-Who else would I be talking about?" Dallon asks nervously, clearly acting stupid.

"Oh I don't know, someone who's living with a fallen angel," Dallon blushes and smiles sheepishly.

"I-I wonder who that could be," Brendon rolls his eyes and smirks.

"Me you idiot," Dallon chuckles nervously.

"Ew, no," Brendon gasps and places a hand on his heart, pretending to be insulted.

"Whoa Dallon, you said something mean for the first time ever," Dallon's smile burns out and instantly covers his mouth, eyes going wide.

"I'm so so sorry! I did not mean to insult you in anyway!" Brendon laughs.

"It's okay Dallon, I know you didn't mean it, it was a joke, I think..." Brendon says, deciding to tease the angel.

"I did not mean it! I'm sorry," Brendon pretends to cry, Dallon gets up into his knees and goes closer to Brendon, he places a hand on his back.

"I'm so so so sorry-" suddenly Brendon screams out in pain.

He looks around to see no one but his hand is bleeding.

"Fuck ow fuck," Brendon grits his teeth and shuts his eyes tightly.

Damn spirits cut him.

"Oh no!" Dallon grabs Brendon's hand, he looks around.

"W-What do I do?!" Brendon just kicks his feet because of the pain.

"Fucking fix it!" Brendon yells.

Dallon whimpers, he wishes Brendon wasn't upset, he wish he wasn't hurt.

Brendon's blood begins to glow, it turns into a gold, he opens his eyes and looks at Dallon, the angel's eyes are closed too.

The pain slowly starts to die out, soon enough he felt no pain whatsoever, the blood also disappears, meaning the gold goes away too.

Dallon opens his eyes and lets go of Brendon's hand.

The cut isn't even there, it is as if it never was there on the first place.

"D-Dallon, you-"

"I-I-" the two stay speechless.

"You have powers?!" Brendon asks. Dallon shrugs his shoulders.

"You-you healed me," Dallon looks down at his hands. His wing colour turns into a lighter grey.

"I did, I-I never thought of knew I could do that," Dallon says in disbelief.

"Dude, does that mean you and Gerard can both heal?" Dallon nods his head.

"I guess so..." Dallon starts to smile, he can't believe what he's done.

He didn't even know he has powers, no ones ever told him angels are capable of powers. Dallon is completely shocked.

Dallon continues to smile like an idiot and Brendon can't help but smile too. Looks like Gerard was right about one power.

Let's see if he's correct about the others...