Five

"Y-You're an Fallen Angel?!" My voice rises a bit. Dallon gasps, he looks up to see the broken halo.

His cheeks go red and he easily grabs the halo and puts it behind his back.

"If he's got an halo he probably has wings," Tyler speaks.

"No I don't! I'm not an angel-" I run towards him and grab his shirt, I begin pulling it off, he screams, he puts the halo above his head and grab my hands, once they're away from him he runs off.

"Dallon! Your halo is above your head!" I run after him, he runs into his room, he was about to close the door but I make it in before he closes it all the way.

I back him into a corner.

"Dallon," I say sternly. He lets out a whimper, his eyes get watery, Dallon collapses to his knees and cries.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me! I beg you! Please, I don't want to get hurt!" He cries out.

I take a step back.

"Take off your shirt!" I order.

He does as I say, I see two grey wings unwrap around him. Holy shit, his wings must be flexible.

"You got me! Please don't tell anyone!" He cries even more as he looks at his wings.

Wouldn't his wings to white? Why's his halo broken and grey?

Suddenly I feel a cold hand slap me.

I stumble back. I look around.

"Josh! What the fuck was that for!" He rolls his eyes.

"Leave the Fallen One alone!" Why does everyone call him the fallen one, why not, angel, or something.

"Josh, calm down," now Tyler's here.

"Your ass is being rude! How dare you! You told him-" Tyler starts arguing with thin air.

"But I didn't expose him!" Tyler argues back.

"Tyler Robert Joseph! Stop it!" Josh's voice rises a lot. Tyler crosses his armsand looks down, I see his eye colour fade into a beautiful brown.

"Keep those eyes brown Joseph," Josh growls.

"Okay, okay, okay, you aren't that scary Josh," Frank appears.

"Frank! You fucking idiot! Not again!" The blinds close.

We hear footsteps echo inside the bedroom, next, a faint heart beat. Dallon's sobs stop.

We all look around, what's going to happen next?

Now, the sound of dropping.

Tyler and Dallon scream.

"JOSH! Stop it! NO!" Tyler screams, suddenly I scream.

I see Josh.

Frank does too.

He's standing there, knife in hand, blood running down his arms, a creepy smile, eyes looking insane, the blood really stands out with his pale skin.

"You scared?!" Josh shouts at Frank. Frank whimpers.

Now Gerard appears.

"Back away from my boyfriend! You may scare him but not me!" Frank then scoffs.

"He doesn't scare-"

"You whimpered!"

"No!"

"Yes!"