Eleven

Tw: Boiz wearing girls clothes, if it makes you uncomfortable please skip, I want you all to feel good and not weirded out

Brendon and Dallon get home and rush upstairs to Brendon's room.

"Whoa, you two are rushing, what sexy things did we miss?" Gerard asks as he appears.

"Nothing you asshole, now leave we're playing dress up," Gerard awes out loud.

"You should show him your cute little outfits," Gerard says and Brendon's cheeks go red.

"Nah man, Dallon will say, wearing that is a sin! You cannot wear that!" Frank says as he appears out of no where.

"Frank," Gerard says in a warning tone and Dallon frowns.

"Anyways, he might, he might not, you haven't worn those outfits in a while, Ryan didn't like them but you looked great Brendon, just go for it, what's Dallon going to do? I bet he'll like them," Gerard says, a tiny smile appears on Dallon's face now.

But Dallon is very confused what they mean by outfits, why would he judge Brendon's clothes?

"Okay, okay, go away now!" Brendon says sassily, the two spirits disappear into thin air.

"Alright, here, uh, put on this, one of my tall ex's left this here," Brendon says while grabbing a white button up shirt and handing to him.

"Then put on these suspenders, and bow tie, if you need help just tell me, I'm going to wear the same outfit," Brendon says while grabbing his own.

Dallon awkwardly stands there as the other male starts to change.

He just stares at him blushing.

"What- oh, here uh, I'll turn around and you turn around and we can change," Brendon offers. Dallon nods and they turn around and change.

It kind of confused Brendon a bit because sometimes Dallon will walk around shirtless because of his wings, he never felt awkward about it unless you were staring at him but Bren knew not to do that.

Once they're both done they turn around.

Dallon did have to adjust the suspenders and managed to successful adjust them to the perfect length.

Dallon blushes even more, Brendon looks absolutely adorable and he just wants to hug and squeeze him.

"May I hug you, you look very cute in that outfit Brendon," Brendon smiles and nods.

"Why ask? You can just hug me you uncultured swine," the shorter boy says while hugging him.

Dallon's heart melts, Brendon looks amazing and he just wants to never let go of that cutie.

"I fucking hate the word handsome but you look handsome Dallon!"

"Language Brendon. Also thank you," Dallon says with a smile.

"Okay uh, I don't really have anything else for you that's exciting so ya'll can try on the other normal looking clothes you got and I'll show you some other beautiful outfits that make people wet," suddenly they hear laughing from the spirits.

"Yes! It'll make Dallon wet!" Frank laughs.

All the spirits laugh and Brendon does too. Dallon just shakes his head disappointedly and the group leaves again.

"Okay let's change again," they turn around and start changing into other clothes.

Brendon is kind of scared to show Dallon the outfit but whatever, the evil spirits will possess him.

"Ready?" Dallon asks.

"Fuckin ready," Brendon asks.

They turn around, Dallon somehow blushes even more.

Brendon is standing there looking up at Dallon with big brown eyes, he's wearing a white jumper with very short, black shorts.

"Do I look sexy?" Brendon asks playfully while doing a strange pose.

"N-No," Dallon stutters.

"Y-You uh- you look very-"

"Ugly?" Brendon asks while frowning.

"No! Not at all! You look stunning Brendon, you look so cute, beautiful, you look like so m-many things, you look so great," now it was Brendon's turn to blush.

"No stop Brendon- you're making yourself cuter," Dallon says while covering his face.

"Oh shush! Have you seen yourself?!" Brendon says.

Both boys are blushing madly.

"Wanna see something even cuter Dal?" Brendon says while opening his drawer and grabbing socks.

They are not normal socks, they go up to his thighs. They are all white with some black stripes on them. He also grabs a pair of black heels and puts them on.

"Look at my thigh highs and heels!" Brendon says while doing a little spin.

"Brendon, I do not mean this in a mean way because you look amazing but why do you own these clothes?" Dallon asks Brendon just laughs hysterically like it's the funniest thing ever.

Brendon stops laughing and does a straight face.

"I lost a bet to a guy in a chiffon skirt but I make these high heels work," Brendon says while gesturing down to the heels.

"Wait what?" Dallon asks.

"I lost a bet to a guy wearing a chiffon skirt, I said if I lose I will buy some feminine looking clothes and heels, so I did because I lost," Brendon explains. Dallon just smiles at laughs. Brendon smiles back at him.

"Okay, I have so many more outfits but I don't wanna change anymore so I am putting on sweats and a shirt, no more fashion show, changing is so much work," Brendon says. Dallon agrees with him and they change back into different clothes.

Suddenly all the other spirits appear.

"Aww Brendon, why didn't you show him your skirt?" Gerard asks with a pout.

"Why don't you show Frank yours?" Brendon snaps back.

Frank gasps.

"Whaaaat?" He asks.

Gerard blushes and facepalms.

"Fuck off," Gerard growls, Brendon just gives him the middle finger.

"I don't mean to be rude but, you guys have problems," Dallon says while shaking his head.

"We're all friends with Tyler and he enjoys saying my friends and I have problems, so you're not wrong," Josh says.

"Speaking of Tyler, where is he?" Brendon asks.

"Blurry is being an ass so uh, remember that chamber in that hidden part of your basement only we can see?" Josh asks.

"Oh fuck no, he is there?!" Brendon asks.

"Don't worry, I'm using my magic on him and stuff and soon Blurry should he gone or something, don't worry about him," Gerard says.

"Uh, what do you mean by the chamber in the basement?" Dallon asks.

Everyone exchanges looks.

"Uhh... it's spooky."