twelve.

it's half seven in the evening on friday and i'm sitting on the bus, on my way to noah's house. i'm a little nervous, i haven't been to his place in a while and i've never stayed over.

we're dating, he's eighteen, and i'm seventeen, something's bound to happen. do i want something to happen? i don't even know.

the bus halts a block away from noah's house, and i jump off, thanking the driver as i go. i walk briskly to noah's and knock on his door. he opens it and smiles, inviting me in.

"hey," he says, hugging me. i hug back tightly. "what's up?" he asks.

"i'm just gonna miss you so much," i whisper, my face buried in noah's shirt.

"i'm only away for two weeks," noah says gently, running his fingers through my hair, "i'll be back before you know it."

"it'll feel like forever."

"let's make tonight special then," noah whispers, kissing the top of my head. i look up at him and bite my lip.

"okay," i whisper, then pause, "but can we get food first?"

noah laughs a little, "anything for you babe." we break apart and noah's takes my hand in his. we go through to the kitchen and noah grabs some snacks. we eat quietly. "what's on your mind?" noah asks.

"you," i mumble, picking at my food.

"are you actually eating that?" noah asks.

i shake my head, "i'm not that hungry anymore, my legs are hurting. lola and i worked on our duet for ages today."

"how's it coming along?"

"really well," i smile, "i wasn't too sure at first, but we're actually working really well together."

noah smile back, "that's good. you're gonna rock nationals."

"thanks," i say softly, blushing a little.

"do you wanna go up to bed now?" noah asks, "you look exhausted, and we're up early tomorrow. we can watch netflix or something."

i nod, "netflix with you sounds perfect."

"netflix and chill," noah smirks, laughing to himself.

"let's wait and see," i giggle, adding a wink. i grab my bag as noah takes my hand. we make our way upstairs to his bedroom, both of us laughing. we reach noah's room and he flops down on his bed. there's a full suitcase tucked neatly next to the closet.

"do you have pyjamas?" noah asks me.

i nod, "yeah, they're in my bag."

"you can change in the bathroom," noah says gently, "and uh, all my proper pyjamas are packed for new york. do you mind if i just sleep in my shorts?"

"you can sleep in whatever you want," i giggle. i grab my bag and head to the bathroom. i lock the door and change into a tank top and soft flannel shorts, before taking my make up off and putting my hair up into a messy bun. i unlock the door and go back into noah's room, finding him sitting on the bed in just boxers, fiddling with a laptop.

"hey, sorry i look a bit messy," i say quietly.

noah looks up at me and i think he goes a little red, "uh, you look gorgeous, richelle."

i blush. "shut up."

"alright," noah laughs, shrugging his shoulders, "but i strongly suggest you get in this bed." noah pulls back the covers and gestures for me to join him.

i giggle and climb in next to him. noah puts his arm around me and pulls me closer, so i cuddle into him, my arm rested on his bare chest. "i really like you, noah," i whisper.

"i really like you too," noah tells me quietly. i look up at him and i just can't contain it. i inch closer to him and gently place my lips on his. we kiss for barely a second before i pull away. "what's wrong?" noah asks.

"i'm nervous," i mumble, embarrassed. "i've only been in a relationship with one other guy and we weren't exactly intimate."

noah talks my hand and squeezes it gently, "we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

i look noah in the eye. "i want to." and it's like something kicks in and suddenly my lips are on noah's, attacking them with force.

noah pulls me on top of him, so my thighs are on either side of his bare stomach. he deepens our kiss, and i slow it down a little. noah's hands find their way to my ass, and my body goes numb with tingles.

after a few minutes of heated making out, noah gently sits up gently, pushing me into his lap. my legs are wrapped round his waist. his hands fumble about on my upper body, feeling everything. i pull away from our kiss, breathless, then messily pull my top off, revealing my bare chest and stomach.

"fuck," noah whispers, "god richelle, you're so hot." he kisses my lips softly, then kisses down my jawline until he reaches my neck. he sucks softly, and i know it's gonna leave a massive hickey, but i'll deal with that tomorrow. he keeps sucking, and i bite my lower lip, but it's no use and i let out a few soft moans.

one of noah's hands is on my chest, the other on my ass, so i'm confused when something pokes my inner thigh. i look down and realise, laughing softly. "noah, it look's like you're getting excited," i giggle.

noah breaks away from my neck, his face a rosy red. "shut up," he mutters.

"make me," i smirk. noah kisses me gently then pulls away.

"do you want to do this?" noah asks quietly. my stomach surges with butterflies.

"i do," i whisper, "but only if we're one hundred percent safe, because if i get pregnant i'm definitely getting kicked off the team."

noah nods, then reaches over into his bedside drawer, pulling out a box of condoms, "is this safe enough?"

i smile, nod, and peck his lips quickly.

and then we do it. at first it's awkward and it hurts, but then it gets nicer and then, god, it's fucking amazing. it's messy, but it's sensational. i couldn't of asked for someone better to do it with either.