On the Road

Being a Hunter meant living in the middle of nowhere in Kansas' Forests. It was a long journey, and a rickety loud one for that matter.

Wednesday // 6:02 pm

Castiel wakes up about halfway through, the sedation finally wearing off. He makes a hurt noise as a bump caused the rope to dig into his wounded wing and quickly shuts up, not wanting to anger his new master.

Dean hears Castiel groan and glanced at his rear view mirror before going back to driving. "Hey buddy, you okay? I know they treated you rough..."

Castiel blinks, not sure how to respond. "You're my new master?"

Dean furrowed his eyebrows, "I guess I am... why?"

Castiel watches the man. "What would you like me to call you?"

Dean shrugged, "Names Dean Winchester... You?"

"You... usually my master likes to decide what to call me." Castiel glanced around a little to notice the clean comfy tan faux-leather seats—nothing to what he's used to when it came to a new owner. He then immediately goes back to staring at Dean.

Dean nodded, "Castiel—I saw it in the papers... I'll call you that and I'll refer you as nicknames as well.."

"Okay," Castiel murmurs, looking down. He isn't sure what else to say, trying to figure out what kind of man this is.

Dean licked his lips a little and continued to focus on the road, "So, could you tell me your past with that man?"

"What do you mean?" Castiel asks, flinching a little at the thought of his owner.

Dean kept his eyes on the road, "He told me as I was buying you about how you're some trouble maker? I don't think so myself... So could you tell me about him?"

Castiel's eyes go to the ground. "People have returned me to him. So he hates me," Castiel mutters.

Dean blinked and glanced at him in the rear view mirror. "Okay...Well you can chop wood and keep a fire going... right?"

"Yes sir," Castiel immediately answers, although with how beat up he is, he isn't sure.

Dean nodded, "Good."

Wednesday // 8:00 pm

Soon enough Dean parked right next to a cabin. He got out and opened Castiel's door to help him out and cut loose the ties at his bruised ankles, "You can walk, right?"

Castiel nods. "Yes, sir," he says again, once again unsure. He steps out of the car, wavering a second before managing to stand on his feet.

Dean nodded and patted Castiel's shoulder, keeping a firm grip on it. Dean then closed the door behind him and walked Castiel inside.

It was very open except for the hallway in the corner. There was a Living-room, dining room consisting of a kitchen table, and kitchen all in one major room. The walls and floors were light maple or oak wood, but the kitchen had light colored kitchen tiles as floors.

Dean lead Castiel to one of the couches and let him sit down on it. Dean then flicked out his switchblade and glanced up at Castiel as he crouched down. "I know they've tied you for a reason... Can I trust you with your hands free?" Dean glared into Castiel's blue eyes.