Rupture

Saturday // 10:44 am

Dean just spoke in a low voice into Castiel's ear, barely whispering, "Wanna talk about it?"

Castiel looks at his brother, unable to believe he is really here. "I dont know," he whispers and he smiles weakly at Gabriel.

Dean slowly moved a hand over Castiel's package and began to gently rub it with a cupped hand. "Maybe I can help..." Dean adds on.

Gabriel just watched Dean and Castiel with slightly widened eyes— he could tolerate if he were to be 'humiliated' in front of a crowd, but didn't want his younger brother to be in front of him..

Castiel wars with how his body reacts and how his mind reacts. His body likes Dean and his touches, but Gabriel is watching and he flushes with embarrassment. "If you want," Castiel whispers, the old fears of being punished for doing the wrong thing creeping up. He looks away from Gabriel, ashamed.

Dean hummed and continued to slowly rub the angels length up and down, "You're gonna have to tell me if you want help Cas..."

Gabriel bit his lip to notice Castiel's reaction and couldn't take anymore considering he felt himself begin to stiffen. Gabriel reaches out to grab Deans wrist, stopping him, "Please... not to him at this moment..."

Castiel just feels himself shutting down like he used to, all of his emotions getting locked down and shoved away. He looks at the ground, making his face blank and remaining quiet.

Sam scowls. "Gabriel, you dont get to decide what happens. Let go of Dean," he growls.

Gabriel flinches a little before taking his hands off of Dean to speak in a small voice, "I'm sorry..."

Dean just looked at Gabriel and once the angel let go he went back to rubbing Castiel. Dean then speaks to Castiel quietly, "Hey... don't shut me out..."

Sam sighs and rubs his face, frustrated. "I'm getting a beer."

Castiel trembles, tears threatening his closed eyes. He doesnt let them fall, but he feels so intensely overwhelmed and afraid. This was the other thing he would get in trouble for. Going catatonic and shutting down.

Gabriel notices Sam's frustration and bit his lip— he wasn't sure what he should do.

Dean sighed slipped his hand into Castiel's boxers to wrap most of his hand around Castiel's shaft, "Hey baby... You okay? I can't do anything if you stay quiet..." Dean could feel him tremble and hear Castiel's very soft whimpers from trying to hold in tears. Dean pulls his hand out of Castiel's boxers and turned Castiel around to hug his properly, "Cry if you need to Castiel..."

Sam drinks his beer, sighing deeply. "You shouldn't encourage him," he mutters.

Castiel doesn't hug back or cry, tiny sounds slipping past his lips. He feels so fucking overwhelmed.

Dean glanced at Sam, "Why not?"

Gabriel just sits there a little awkward, not knowing if he should do something.

"Because he is going to start doing whatever he wants if you dont discipline him!" Sam growls. "You're too gentle."

Dean blinks, "He already knows what I'm capable of doing to him if he 'misbehaves' Sammy..." Dean gently petted the back of Castiel's head and upper neck.

Castiels trembling gets worse. He had started to feel comfortable, with Dean's gentle touches, but now... everything feels like it is falling apart.

"He isnt afraid enough," sam muttered.