Operation - Amputation?

Saturday // 5:24 pm

Castiel lets Dean pull him around, fear filling him. He closes his eyes, trying to be strong.

Once they were in the empty basement except for a bolted table and some cabinets, chairs, and carts. Dean let go of Castiel and handed the angel a box of sanitary wipes. "Clean off the table carts..." the table had some leather padding on the top and everything had either a thick or thin layer of dust and grime on it.

Castiel does as he is told, cleaning the surfaces and trying to not be afraid. Dean had hurt him, but he also had made him feel good. Maybe this will be good too. But it doesnt seem like Dean wants to be gentle and he isnt sure how to react.

When it was clean, Dean placed the items down on a chair and wiped it down himself before patting the table. "Face down on the table Cas..." he took his hand off of the table and went over to the chair to grab a belt.

Castiel does as he is told, wings draped over both sides of the table, aching. "Yes, sir."

From there, Dean adjusted the angels body, strapping them tightly down to the table so they couldn't move much if at all. Their arms pinned to their sides and belt near most joints. Kissing Castiel's head, he spoke quietly, "I'll be right back..." he then went back upstairs.

Castiel struggles a little to test the straps, unable to move them. He closes his eyes, waiting for Dean.

Saturday //  6:16 pm

Dean came back with tools in his hand and a pair of footsteps behind him. It was Crowley. Dean placed covered tools down and rolled up his flannel sleeves before putting on black latex gloves. He gently tapped the table with his middle finger, "What'll it be doc?" He almost sounded worried of the answer.

Crowley sighed and looked over at the wing Dean held onto too tight before. He then pointed at a few areas across the wing, "It appears the flesh is affected, but it could be the bone. If you broke them even more— I don't think I could save it..."

Castiel makes a fearful sound, shocked that Crowley is here. He hadn't expected this, and the thought of losing his wings makes tears fill his eyes.

Dean nodded in silence. He wanted to feel sympathetic, but couldn't even do that with building guilt from his mistakes. Dean made it his mission to try and save their wings, insuring no matter what.

Crowley then examines the not-as-affected wing to slowly move to see how flexible it was before fully spreading it out. "Could you help me here?" The man retorted.

Dean held the wing still as Crowley began incisions to get a better look. Also cleaning the wound in the process with alcohol.

Castiel tries to hold in his cries of pain but it hurts, each cut making agony go through him. Tears leak down his face, writhing in pain. He couldn't help but squirm gently.

Dean made the process pause —Crowley rolling his eyes— and crouched down to be eye-level with Castiel. He held out a bar gag, "Bite it so you don't hurt your tongue."

Tears leak down his face, pain filling him. "Okay" he whimpers, opening his mouth.

Dean put the gag on Castiel— tightening it.

They then continued to clean up his wings.

Saturday // 9:03 pm

A few hours later of cleaning, stitching, and holding the angels' wings still— Dean and Crowley were carefully bandaging up Castiel's wings folding in the right position even if it hurt a lot for Castiel. They then added a layer of plaster before a layer of soft cloth to protect his wings from any further damage.

Castiel passed out from pain a few times, agony moving through his wings and his back. He shakes, tears slipping down his face. He whimpers, awake now.

Crowley sighed and leaned against a support beam as Dean began to undo Castiel's restraints, "I hope all of that doesn't go to waste..." He glanced over as he plucked his gloves off.

Castiel stays lying there, everything feeling weak and painful. "T-Thank you," he whispers to Crowley.

Crowley huffs and shrugs as he picks up his briefcase, "Thank your owner— I wouldn't be doing this shit if he didn't go out of his way to help me a few years ago..."

Dean finished cleaning up and helped Castiel to sit up. He then talked to Crowley in the corner—- eventually handing the man three tightly sealed in plastic packets of cash.

Once Crowley left, Dean when over to Castiel and sighed— "I didn't want you to refuse coming down here if it meant your wings being removed... You okay?"

"It hurts," Castiel whispers, trembling. "Will you help me up?" He asks, the table uncomfortable but too weak to get up.

Dean nodded and lifted Castiel so he was on Deans back and he made his way upstairs into his bedroom where he carefully set him down on the bed. He then took the glass of water from before and held it forwards Castiel, "Please drink... and tell me if you need anymore help..."

Castiel forces the water down even though he feels sick, wiping his eyes. "I... I'm hungry," Castiel mumbles.

Dean nodded and gently patted Castiel's thigh, "Food and pain relievers..." Dean took the empty glass to refill. He heated up some leftover venison and vegetables from the night before. He came back with a tray with two small white tablets, dish with food, silverware; and more water— for dinner in bed..

Castiel wipes his eyes, pain making him feel like he has a fever but is agonizingly cold. "Thank you," he whispers, looking down.

Dean laid down right next to Castiel on the bed. "No problem..."

Castiel sighs. "I... I'm sorry for...being...difficult."

Dean shrugged, "It's whatever I guess..."

Castiel sighs. "I miss Gabriel," Castiel admits quietly, starting to pick at the bits and pieces of the meal in front of him.

Dean huffed, "I'm sorry if it makes you upset that you saw him go... but I hope you said all you needed to say..." Dean kissed Castiel's forehead.

Castiel closes his eyes, thinking of his promise and how much he wants to break it. "I guess."

Dean gently rubbed Castiel's arm, knowing his wings would be a bad choice since they're in casting.

Castiel sighs. "Is there anything you want me to do?" he asks.

Dean bit his lip before slowly pressing his lips against Castiel's. His hand gently on the angels cheek.

Castiel hesitates a moment before kissing Dean back, still afraid of him but also... he acts so gentle sometimes.

Dean pulled back after a bit, his forehead against Castiel's forehead, "Was that okay?"

Castiel gives a small nod, eyes closed. "Yes," he whispers, still a little unsure.

Dean nodded and moved a hand to Castiel's thigh before kissing him again a little more passionately. He didn't know what he was doing. Dean was slowly becoming unstable, wether that was mentally, physically, or even both.

Castiel kisses him back, feeling arousal slowly moving through him again as they kiss.