Good Morning

Thursday // 4:30 am

Dean woke up early the next morning to notice Castiel was still asleep. He decided not to disturb the angel and slowly got out of bed. He then quietly got dressed before leaving his room, closing the door majority all the way. He then went to the kitchen and started making some breakfast of bacon and eggs.

Thursday // 6:47 am

Castiel wakes to his stomach rumbling, confused and  not sure what is going on  he gets up, wanting to stretch his wings but feeling rope. He sighs and walks into the kitchen

Dean hears footsteps and glanced behind him and smiled at Castiel, "Good morning Cas~ How did you sleep last night?"

"Good," Castiel says, still a tad skeptical. Why was Dean being so gentle? He had seemed so frightening at first.

Dean hummed and continued to cook, "I think you should take a shower soon... Tell me when you want to so I can take the rope off your wings..."

"I can take one now," Castiel says, wanting to stretch out his wings.

Dean nodded, turned the stove off and walked over to the bathroom. He laid out a clean towel for Castiel to use and flipped open his pocket knife to carefully cut away the rope. Dean then explained how to turn on the shower and it's controls before closing the bathroom door, "Just don't lock it..."

Dean's warning not to lock it makes Castiel hesitate again. Is he going to come in while Cas is showering? Castiel undressed and gets in the shower, feeling the water on him.

Dean the continues to cook in the kitchen, wanting to give Castiel his space. He bit his lip thinking about how Castiel would clean his wings, maybe he'd need help, but decided not to disturb the angel.

Castiel washes, even just the pressure from the water making his wings scream with pain. He sets out and dries off, wings aching dully.

Thursday  //  7:54 am

When Dean heard the shower switch off he separated the food evenly among the two plates. "Breakfast is ready..."

Castiel comes out, towel around him. "Is there more clothes or should I wear the same ones?"

Dean shakes his head, "I don't have others to spare at the moment... Sorry..." Dean then sat down and began to eat his breakfast silently.

Castiel dries off and then puts on the clothes before sitting and beginning to eat. As he eats, he carefully stretches each broken wing, taking a moment to asses the damage and let the aching muscles uncramp.

Dean notices his wings moving and blinked, "Should I bring you to a hospital?"

Castiel's eyes flash up. "No," he says quickly before realizing he shouldn't have said that. He winces internally and looks back down. "If youd like to bring me to the hospital, you can," he corrects. Hospitals are bad. Anytime he has been, it has been more pain than help. They dont like angels there.

Dean sighed, "I'm at least getting a doctor over here okay? I ain't gonna let your wings heal fucked up like that..." Dean then cleaned off his plate when he finished and stood up to take out his phone and dial. "Hey Crowley you son of a bitch, I need some help..."

Castiel shrinks his wings back in, wishing he hadn't drawn attention to them. But they hurt more than anything else. He finishes his food, relieved to be full and clean.

Thursday // 9:28 am

It took awhile of arguing and cursing but Dean soon hung up. He smiled, "My friend Crowley will be able to look at them later today... You gotta let him do what he needs to Okay?" Dena looked at Castiel.

Castiel nods, eyes on the table.  "Of course, sir," he mumbles, folding them up again.

Dean leans over and pushes Castiel's hair back to kiss his forehead before stepping away and sitting down on the couch to put his boots on.

Castiel flushes deeply. He looks down, biting his lip. "Is there anything I should be doing?"

Dean shrugged, "Start the fire, chop more wood? What would you want to do right now?"

Castiel shrugs, wings shifting with the movement. "I can do those. I can do whatever you'd like."

Dean glanced up at Castiel and sighed. He patted his thigh and sat up straight, "C'mere for a second Cas..."

Castiel hesitates a second before sitting on Dean's lap where he patted.

Dean looked at Castiel's face and licked his lips, placing a hand on Castiel's upper knee. "Cas, I can tell you're expecting me to be like people who have owned you in the past— but," Dean shook his head, "I'm not gonna do anything to you without an 'ok' from you... Alright? If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them..."

Castiel looks down. This is so different from how Dean reacted when he first was talking to Castiel that he doesnt know what to believe. "Alright."