Ejaculation Education

Friday // 6:02 am

The next morning Dean groans as he is woken up by his loud annoying alarm clock. He hit it a few times before it shut up.

Castiel sits up, covering his ears at the sound, frightened. It reminds him of the alarms that would sound when someone tried to escape.

Dean sat up and rubbed his eyes as he unplugged his alarm clock. "Hmm... fucking alarm.."

Castiel sits there, blinking away the fear. He sighs, slowly relaxing.

Dean stands up to notice he was fully clothed, including his boots and sat back down. He took his shoes off and shirt off, "Could've woke me up sooner to change at least..."

Castiel looks down, disappointment filling him when he realizes he did the wrong thing. "I'm sorry. The man came and looked at my wings."

Deans back straightened up and he turned to look at Castiel, "He did? What did he say?"
Dean stood up and began to take his pants off, unbuckling his belt first.

"My ulna is broken into two pieces and your carpals are disconnected," Castiel says, watching Dean before quickly looking away and flushing a little. "They... they might have to be amputated," he whispers, pain in his voice at the thought.

Dean blinked, as he threw his dirty clothes in the hamper, keeping his boxers on. "I ain't gonna let him cut them off unless necessary... We'll do the casting..." Dean assumed they could be casted. Then Dean went over to a drawer to pull out some boxers. "Maybe I should go out one of these days to buy you some clothes..."

"That would be nice," Castiel murmurs, still worried he will lose his wings. They are a part of him, he cant lose them.

Dean blinked and glanced back to notice the angels gloomed face. He went up and sat down on the bed to gently caress his cheek. Looking straight into his eye, "Hey... If it doesn't work out and they'll be removed, we can hide them and people will think you're human— treating you like one...is that really that bad?"

Castiel sighs, eyes still on the ground. "I wont be able to fly," he mumbles, although he hasn't been able to fly in so long anyway with the wounds and his masters. Flying was the only time he has ever felt free.

Dean frowned a little and ducked his head down a little so they were staring each other in the eyes. "Hey, You'll be able to feel free one way for another... Just don't think too much about it." Dean then kissed Castiels forehead before patting his thigh and getting up to change his boxers.

Castiel sighs and watches him, a little relieved. "I'm sorry I didnt wake you."

Dean shrugged as he bent over butt naked to grab his dirty boxers and put them in the hamper. He then turned around, basically forgetting he's fully naked— his stiffening cock slowly rising a little, "Hey, It's Okay, I understand you wanted me to get sleep and didn't want to get hurt even though I haven't hurt you at all so far..."

Castiel's eyes move over him and he flushes a bit, unable to look away from him. "Y-Yeah," he murmurs, not sure why he was reacting like this.

Dean placed his clean boxers on the bed before pulling out a towel, "Imma go take a shower, Don't go anywhere~" Dean winks and smiles a little as he goes into the bathroom and turns on the hot water. Leaving the door open a crack.

Castiel flushes, trying to figure out why his body was reacting like it did. He bites his lip, wanting to be close to Dean. He stays there, unsure what this means.

Friday // 6:45 am

In the middle of the shower, thinking the loud running water hitting the shower floor would cover his moans- he begins to jerk off. Shoulder pressed against the shower wall, he mumbles and moans Castiel's name a little, "Agh... Fuck~" and some, "Fuck Cas that's good~" and more stuff like that. His face flustered and just melting at the thought. Why was he even jerking off to the angel? He could've 'forced' it awhile ago...

Castiel easily hears Dean over the water, angelic hearing making it sound as if he were there. And the way he is reacting only gets worse, making him feel flushed and aroused. He makes a small sound and hesitates before moving toward the door, waiting outside it a moment. He bites his lip. "Dean?" He whispers, voice rough.

Dean could hear him and he panicked, in the process knocking over a bottle of shampoo. "Shit—Cas you startled me! Is there something wrong?" Dean put the shampoo bottle back in its place and sighed as he glanced down at his hard red cock, he was soo close as well.

Castiel looks at the tent in his pants, face flushed. "I... I dont know. I... something is happening," he says, flushing more.

Dean murmurs, "Fuck" before speaking louder, "I'll be out in just a minute Cas. Let me finish up 'showering'..." Dean then washed his body before jerking himself off, this time covering his mouth to produce quiet moans. Spitting out long thick trails of cum. He rinses his body off when he finished and got out of the shower, starting to dry himself off.

Castiel paces the hallway, face flushed. He hasnt been aroused before and he doesnt really understand why this is happening now. He knows kind of what it is, his masters would get aroused sometimes while hurting him. But he never has.

Dean dries his hair and body before wrapping the towel around his waist. He steps out and notices Castiel pacing like a worried mess. "What's wrong?"

He pauses and flushes deeply when he sees Dean, looking down at his erection. "I dont know what's happening to me. I haven't... this hasnt happened to me before," he whispers, embarrassed.

Dean glanced down and flushed a little. He blinked. "Oh, Cas... Thats normal to have that... You just need to relief yourself... let it come out..."

Castiel makes a small sound, embarrassed and uncomfortable. "How do I do that?"

Dean blinked and went to his room. "Are you asking me to show you, tell you? Or both?"

"I dont know," Castiel mumbles, embarrassment growing as he follows Dean.

Dean patted the bed, "Well telling you means I'll just explain it in words... Showing you, I'll actually explain it physically, and both just means I explain and touch..."

Castiel sits down, unsure and still flushed. "Both?" He asks, hesitant

Dean nodded and gently moved a hand up and down Castiel's thigh. "Okay... There are many ways to relieve yourself, but I'm gonna give you the three options~" Dean then slid a few fingers between Castiel's waistband and skin to slowly pull his boxers down, "We can use our hands to send pleasure, I can use my cock, or I can use my cock and hands..."

Castiels breath shakes at the touches, face red. "I... I dont know," he whispers, not used to feeling good or being touched nicely. "What do you want?"