The Cuddle Order?

Wednesday // 9:00 pm
Dean nodded, he grabs seconds for himself and glanced at Castiel seeing the hunger in his eyes. "Take as much as you need, just don't eat too much you get sick Cas..."

Castiel blinks at the nickname and takes another small amount, devouring it as well. "Thank you," he murmurs, still not sure if he can take more or not.

Dean soon was full and got up, going tot he kitchen to clean off his plate. "I'm done, have at it..." Dean glanced at Castiel, he could tell the poor angel hasn't had a filling meal in ages if at all.

Castiel quickly eats almost all the rest of the food, stomach feeling like it might explode after he does. But it was all so good. He hadnt had food in so long.

Dean smiled a little. He placed the dishes back in the cabinet once he cleaned them. He dried his hands, leaning up against the counter watching Castiel. "Where you wanna sleep? With me or the couch? I don't have a spare bedroom..."

The thought of being in a bedroom with him scares Castiel. He knows what that means. It means it's time for the tools to be used. But he can handle it. He knows it's coming and he can stand it. "Its up to you, sir."

Dean blinked, "Well, I'm letting you decide Castiel, near the fire on the couch or in my room where you'll just have to be under the covers to warm yourself up?" Dean likes the idea of Castiel cuddling up to him in bed considering he's been alone in the woods for awhile, but "I want you to feel most comfortable tonight..."

Either way Castiel will be afraid. "Its up to you, sir," he says again, not caring which one gets decided. He can take whatever happens.

Dean sighed, "Bed with me it is then..." Dean then places the hand towel back on the counter and walks towards the hall, "Clean up when you're done..." Dean then went into his room and began to clean up his own mess.

Wednesday // 9:09 pm

Castiel cleans the kitchen, putting the food in the fridge and trying not to get nervous for what comes next.

Dean 'changes' into pajamas which is just his boxers when he's finished. He then opened his door a crack, "Put out the fire and come into bed whenever you're ready..." Dean then turned his bedroom light off and slipped into his full king sized bed. There was a three blankets/layers and comfortable and soft pillows. Dean laid on his back and closed his eyes.

Castiel does as he is told, putting out the fire and moving into the room. He hesitates a moment and stands in the door. "Is there something you want me to do?" Castiel asks, keeping his voice steady.

Dean hummed and spoke in a low voice as he lays still, "Join me and go to sleep whenever you're ready I guess... You can stay up if you want, but it's," Dean glanced at his alarm clock, "9:20 ish..."

Castiel hesitates a moment before moving to lie in bed. He lies with his wings off the edge of the bed, on top of the covers, unsure.

Dean takes calm breathes and lays down closing his eyes again. "Are you cold?"

Castiel hesitates. "A little, sir," he answers.

"Then get under the covers and come closer... I don't bite."

Castiel figures that is probably a command. He gets under the covers and moves toward Dean, watching him, unsure.

Dean moves one hand, groping it around as it was a little too dark until he found Castiel's hair/the back of his head and began to slowly pet it gently. He hummed a soft tune quietly in the process.

Castiel slowly relaxes at the touch. It's the first touch to really feel nice in longer than Castiel can remember. He closes his eyes, feeling tears gathering and slipping down his cheeks.

Dean could feel a small amount liquid on his chest/shoulder. He stopped petting Castiel and wiped his cheeks with his thumbs. He continued to hum and nothing else.

Castiel has no idea what is happening. No one has ever treated him gently, nor has he been this comfortable in years. Eventually he falls asleep on Dean's shoulder.

Dean stops humming once he notices Castiel fell asleep and slowly leans over to kiss his forehead before laying back down and falling asleep himself. One arm wrapped around Castiel.

Castiel sleeps peacefully, something that he hasnt done in years. He doesn't wake up, comfortable.