Chapter 1

Here is the first update for the sequel!

**********************

Emma's P.O.V.

Rumor has it that the Alpha King of North and South America is planning an attack on our home base of the Smith Organization. As the leader of said Organization, I was understandably worried.

Last time such a rumor surfaced, I ignored it. That mistake cost me Josh and Chris.

"A recon mission," said Laurine and I am dragged away from my thoughts and back to our conversation.

I shake my head, "Sorry, can you repeat that?"

Laurine smiles sadly at me. She has become my closest friend throughout the years and knew that this news hit too clos to home for me. Laurine had been friends with Josh and Chris too. Hell, everyone had been. 

She repeats herself, "I suggest we do a recon mission. You know sniff around their territory as wolves and check out if their security has changed since last time."

I nod distractedly, "Sure, I'll go too. The Alpha King only knows my name, not my apparence or my wolf's apparence."

Laurine puts her hand on my shoulder, "You alright, Emma?"

I put a fake smile on my face, "Yup, I am ready to kick some Royal ass."

Laurine laughs, "Who else are you bringing along?"

I answer, "I was thinking Ben, Leon, and Alex. They are the fastest in our group besides me."

Max enters the room, "Emma, your parents and brothers are here."

I frown, "Who told them about the latest news?"

Max looks sheepishly at the ground, "I did, but it wasn't my fault. Ava threatened bodily harm if I didn't warn her when things like this went down."

I laugh, "That's mom alright. Bring them in."

Max looks relieved, "Thank God you said that because they were going to come in anyway."

I chuckle and begin putting away my work to clear my desk. If mom found out about the recon mission we want to go on, she will force me not to go saying that it was too much like Josh and Chris.

I mean that happened two years ago, about a month after I took over. I should be over it by now, right? I sigh, probably not.

I hadn't heard Jackson enter before he says, "What's got you sighing like that?"

I turn to face my brother, "Idiots frustrate me."

Ethan who appears next to his triplet, "Does that mean I frustrate you?"

I smirk, "Of course, didn't you know?"

Ethan fakes hurt, "You wound me, truly wound me."

Jackson and I burst out laughing. It was just like old times and I felt my worries drift away. 

Mom came in next with our fathers flanking her, "Now what is it I hear from Max?"

I look to my triplets for help who just smirk. Mom could be scary when she is mad. I guess she had to be, leading a rogue Organization formed mostly of male specimens. Mom could put the fear of God into any person. It was useful for her with us and our new siblings.

She had a set of fraternal female twins, Ashley and Laura who are 3 years old and a little brother who is 2 years old. 

Speak of the devils, the twins come barreling in the room, "Emma! Emma!"