8

A couple of days had past since the whole Jake biting your arm incident. That whole time you had just slept, probably a side affect of all the medication you were on because of your arm and the slight fever you had. A knock at the door caught your attention. "Come in." Your voice cracked since you hadn't been talking a lot. The only time you would talk would to thank someone for bringing you food even though you weren't really hungry. Guilt was the only feeling you had for the past few days. All you had done was lie and caused trouble this week and yet still, they were still so nice and caring towards you. The door opened, revealing the whole house. Even Jake was there, which surprised you because after everything he had done, you thought Corey wouldn't let him even see you.

"Hey y/n." Devyn smiled as they all walked in. Immediately, you perked up when you saw Colby with his angelic smile.

"Hey." You replied back to everyone as you smiled slightly.

"So we don't know if you were feeling up to it but..." Corey trailed off.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go camping for a few days with us? And by camping, we mean in rv's." Devyn suggested.

"We know you might not be fee-"

"No! Let's go now!" You squealed, interrupting Corey and taking everyone by surprise.

"Really? You sure you're feeling up to it?" Colby asked, concerned for you health.

"Being in this room for the past few days has been driving me crazy so come on! Let's go! What are you waiting for?!" You said, sounding excited as you stood up.

"Okay everyone, go get ready!" Kat smiled, looking excited too. Everyone left except from Devyn.

"Don't you need to go pack too?" You asked Devyn and you walked over to closet and got out your bag.

"I am going to help you pack and anyway, I packed as soon as we came up with the idea last night." Devyn giggled as she walked over to help you pack.

"Eager much? And how did you know I would say yes?" You giggled back.

"Because I just knew that being in here was driving you stir crazy. It would drive me crazy too." Devyn chuckled.

After an hour, everyone was packed and ready to go. The boys were putting all the bags in the two RV's they had rented as you, Devyn and Kat walked outside. "How did you get the RV's so quickly? I only said yes an hour ago." You said.

"I have my ways." Devyn chuckled, tapping her nose.

"Devyn! Tell her the truth!" Kat laughed as she jokingly punched Devyn in the arm.

"Well, we were actually planning to go on this trip for weeks now and we were going to surprise you with it but then everything happened." Devyn explained.

"And by 'everything happened', you mean I ruined it." You sighed as you looked down, the feeling of guilt filled your body once again.

"What? No! Y/n, what's ruined? We're still going on the trip, right? Nothing's ruined." Devyn smiled, making you feel better.

"All packed and ready to go mam's." Colby informed as the rest of the boys came to join him. You, Devyn and Kat giggled as Colby salutes you, like you were royalty or something. "Your noble steeds await." Corey said nobly, gesturing to the RV's. All of you start walking towards them, except from Elton.

"Elton? Aren't you coming with?" You asked as you stopped walking.

"Nah, someone has to look after the house and dogs. I offered to stay behind." Elton explained.

"Are you sure you don't want to come along? Im sure there's enough room and we could probably find someone to dog sit. I don't want you missing out." You said but Elton shook his head no.

"I'm fine here. Anyway, there's already eight of you going and each RV's are only supposed to have four people each. Also I have some work to do here. Now go on! Have fun!" Elton explained with his goofy smile which couldn't help but make you smile.

"Thanks, see ya soon Elton." You smiled before you kissed his cheek and then ran back to the others.

"Okay, since Colby and Jake need to be separated, Jake, Sam, Kat and Bennen go in the first RV and y/n, Colby, Corey and I will go in the second RV. Sound good to everyone?" Devin suggested and everyone but Kat and Jake nodded before they got into their assigned RV's. Jake and Kat weren't too happy about how Colby was in the same RV as you. Kat wasn't happy because she thought Colby was a danger to you and she wanted to protect you. On the other hand, Jake wanted you to be his.

(I forgot this was a Colby x reader fanfic. Lmao. I've already pre written some chapters so please bare with me. Sorry for forgetting to write in Colby, I was just trying to set everything up lol)

Word Count: 853