15

"Y/n, try to stay awake okay? You might have a concussion from hitting your head." Colby informed in a caring tone, obviously worried about you. He was carrying you bridal style back to the RV's. You laid your head against his chest, liking the sound of his heartbeat in your ear, it was soothing to you.

Finally all of the group reached the RV's. Colby sat in the back of the RV with you on his lap as they started driving. Everything was deadly silent as they started to drive all of you home. Corey was driving and Devyn was sat with him up front. Jake, Brennen, Kat and Sam were following in the other RV. "Y/n?" Colby asked as he hugged you slightly tighter to get your attention.

"Yeah Colby?" You answered as you looked up at him and tilted you head to the side. He sighed and looked out of the window, trying to find the right words to say before he looked into your eyes with sadness.

"Why didn't you say something about your arm? You must have been in so much pain." He whispered lovingly but sternly as he brushed some hair off of you face and tucked it behind you ear. Your eyes looked to the side, you felt bad that you didn't just tell him when it first started hurting.

"I-I thought it was just h-healing pains." You lied a bit as you looked to the side, unable to look into his eyes. Your chin was gently grabbed, making you look a him.

"Truth please y/n." He whispered in a caring tone, his soft gaze calming you down enough so you could tell him the truth.

"I was scared.. I didn't want to ruin everyone's fun and I thought.. maybe you would be mad.." You whispered softly as tears glazed over your eyes, making everything a bit blurry. Colby furrowed his brows worriedly and caressed your cheek before he pulled you into his chest, hugging you warmly.

"Baby, you could never ruin anything. You don't have to hide thing from me and I could never be mad at you sweetheart. You're my angel, how could I hurt an angel? Hm?" Colby smiled reassuringly as he parted the hug and caressed your cheek. "Please don't hide things that are troubling you. It breaks my heart to find out you've been suffering in silence." Colby sniffled gently as a tear fell down his cheek. You raised your hand to caress his cheek as you wiped away his tears with your thumb. The brunette happily leaned into your touch, having nothing but love in his eyes.

"I promise I won't hide things or keep secrets again.. unless they're good secrets." You joked softly, accompanied by a soft chuckle that escaped you lips.

"How is there such a thing as good secrets?!" Colby screeched in a playful way, liking to play along with you joke.

"Well, a secret like what your present is on your birthday silly." You smiled softly as you gently booped his nose.

"No! I wanna know now! Tell me or I'll have to interrogate you." Colby joked softly making you giggle.

"Nope, you'll have to wait a few months until you birthday. And how would you interrogate me Huh?" You giggled sweetly.

"Torture!" He joked softly making both of you giggle. "In fact, I'll torture you now for being a bad girl and keeping secrets." He growled lowly with a devilish smirk, making you face turn tomato red as he leaned in and started making hickey on your neck.

"I-if this is  t-torture.. I'll h-have to keep secrets m-more often." You giggled before he grabbed your thigh roughed and leaned into your ear.

"Oh my innocent little angel, I don't just stop at hickeys. Once I'm finished with you, you'll be begging for mercy." He growled seductively in you ear, making your legs tremble. "So are you going to behave? Be my good girl and tell me all your secrets?" He whispered with a smirk making you nod your head instantly. "Good girl."

(It got a bit saucy there huh? XD sorry for not updating, things have been a little stressful and tough recently..)
Word count: 712