17 (⚠️Please read authors note!)

A couple of hours had passed since Colby had fallen asleep in your arms and you were still playing with his hair gently, smiling as you imagined your future together. A little, cute house with a white picket fence, a rainbow of flowers in the front garden in a friendly neighbourhood with Sam and Kat living across the road and possibly.. children?

A cough snapped you out of your thoughts. Glancing around the room, you spot Jake standing in the doorway, looking at you in a way that made your skin crawl. "J-Jake?" You whispered hesitantly as you looked at him, being careful not to wake sleeping Colby, who was still in you arms, his head on your shoulder.

"Why him?" Jake growled as he walked inside and closed the door.

"W-what..?" You whispered as you hugged Colby gently.

"Why him and not me? I'm much better than that asshole." Jake huffed as he stared at Colby, seeing how vulnerable the boy was in his sleep, isn't everyone? You gulped as you looked at him. "I could protect you unlike him.. and now both of you will suffer." Jake huffed against your ear, making you whimper. 

Suddenly, Devyn walked in and Jake pretended to cover Colby in a blanket innocently. "What are you doing?" Devyn asked, always suspicious of Jake these days.

"I was just making sure this sleepy head wasn't cold." Jake giggled sweetly, putting on a fake smile.

"Why was the door closed?" Devyn probed gently as she watched Jake's every move.

"Musta been the wind." He smirked and shrugged as he strolled out smugly.

"Did he do or say anything weird?" Devyn asked gently. Out of fear that Jake would hurt you or Colby, you shook your head. Devyn knew something was off but she believed you as she didn't want to push you if you didn't want to say. "Dr. LinGuard is here, can I bring him up?" Devyn asked gently. You nodded softly, not really feeling like talking after Jake. Devyn smiled and nodded as she walked out.

"Y/n?" Colby mumbled as he gently stirred, kissing your neck. You giggled gently at the tickling sensation the kiss made.

"Yes Colbs?" You asked softly as you looked into his gleaming eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

(I'm having really bad writers block at the minute so I want to know what you want next. A murder? An attempted murder? Depression/self harm? Pregnancy? Marriage? Tell me what you want to to happen to who in this story and I'll see what I can do for you)

Word count: 420