9

After a few hours of diving, you arrive at the camping spot. It's a beautiful place in the middle of the forest. (Pic above ^) It's just you and your friends and it couldn't be more perfect. "Wow." You whispered as you stepped out of the RV to look at you new surroundings.

"Amazing, isn't it? I knew you would love this place. I'm so glad that nobody knows about this spot because otherwise this place would be overwhelmed with people. I'm glad it's just us." Devyn smiled as she stepped out and walked over to join you. You couldn't even say a word as you looked around the beautiful forest which made Devyn giggle slightly. "Earth to y/n!" Devyn laughed as she waved her hand in front of your face. You shook your head and looked at her.

"Huh? Oh sorry!" You chuckled as you realised you had spaced out whilst looking at the stunning nature that surrounded you.

"Stop looking at her." You heard Colby snap which made you look over to Colby, who was growling at Jake.

"I wasn't, you were! Mind your own damn business!" Jake growled at Colby. Once again, the boys were once again getting ready to change into their wolf forms and fight over you again. Your body was trembling as you looked down and started to back away, eventually your back hit the RV.

"Guys! Stop it!" Devyn yelled as she walked towards them but they didn't listen. Luckily Corey stepped in between them.

"Stop it now! This is not what we came here for! We came here so y/n could get away and relax a little! Actually, so all of could relax a little! Don't ruin this for everyone!" Corey growled at both of them, taking dominance. Colby and Jake looked down, embarrassed by their alpha sides.

"Sorry Corey." They both mumbled in unison as they both looked down and twiddled with their fingers, acting like little kids that had just been told off by their parents.

"Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to y/n." Corey snapped at them as he gestured to you.

"Sorry y/n." They mumbled as they turned to you. You just nodded to show it was ok.

"Now, let's have a nice few days, huh?" Corey sighed and everyone nodded, scared of angering the short tempered alpha with the man bun. Everyone scattered to do their jobs and set up the camp as Corey walked up to you.

"Thanks Corey." You smiled as you looked up at him.

"For what?" He asked.

"For breaking up the fight." You informed.

"Your welcome." He smiled back. "Since Elton isn't here, I guess I'm in charge of the fire. Better get everything set up." He said before heading off to set up the fire. You just stood there, not knowing what to do or who to help. You wanted to help but at the same time, you didn't want to bother anyone or get in anyone's way.

"Y/n? Whatcha doing?" Devyn asked with a friendly smile as she poked her head out from the RV.

"I don't know what to do or where to help." You replied shyly.

"Come in, you can help me if you want." Devyn smiled as you followed her into the RV. "Sit." She demanded as she pointed to the table and chairs. You sat down and she sat opposite to you. "Now if this get too much and you wanna go home, just say so, ok?" Devyn asked and you nodded to show you understood which made her smile. "Y/n, you don't have to do anything. This camping trip is so you can relax." Devyn explained.

"Yo Dev!" Corey said as he walked into the RV. Devyn playfully rolled her eyes at the nickname. "Want go to the waterfall before we loose the daylight? I just thought you might wanna be there at sunset like the good old days." Corey suggested.

"Oh my god yes!" Devyn squealed, obviously excited until she looked back at you. "Only if you want to come though." Devyn said as she looked at you, a begging look in her eyes.

"I would really like to see this waterfall." You chuckled which filled Devyn with delight.

"Yes!" She squeaked as she jumped up in excitement.

"I'll go tell everyone to go get their swimsuits." Corey chuckled as he walked out.

(I didn't have time to proof read, sorry. Also sorry for not updating in a while!)

Word Count: 747