1 9 | L E T T E R S

1 9 | L E T T E R S

joe

-trigger warning-Contains themes of sexual and physical abuse

-trigger warning-
Contains themes of sexual and physical abuse

Shit.

Leila...how'd this even happen? I left you alone for ten minutes, and now...

God, look at you. 

You're lifeless!

And those bastards-

Those fucking bastards! How dare they! How fucking dare they take what's rightfully mine! Pigs. Squealing little pricks. How I'd love to skin them alive, watch them bleed. The life slowly flickering out of their eyes, my face the last thing they see before they disappear out of existence.

Poof!

Gone.

"My...Joe..." A raspy puff of air whirls out of your lips. My heart flutters at the sound. I can't breathe.

Look at you.

Still a goddess. Blue hair, olive skin, slick black dress.

Fuck.

What am I supposed to do here?

These guys- dicks or not- have given me a golden opportunity. I wonder...would it be wrong to squander it?

I could join you right now. Under the covers. I could hold you all through the night. Protect you from the outside world and all who'd try to hurt you.

I could kiss your neck...make your squirm...make you wet for me...

I could...

"Fuck!" I scream. "Fuck!"

Why'd this have to happen? Twice in one night. First Sarah, and now you? No. Nonononono!

I can't. I can't touch you, you'd feel it in the morning. It'll be scary enough waking up in bed without...

Without any memory...

Oh, shit.

I'm not winning my own argument.

This is all I've wanted for weeks. To get my dick just a little wet right now would be so nice. But if you're not around to enjoy it, is it even worth it?

No.

And that's the problem. 

I want to make you scream in pure ecstasy, and you're not in a state to do that now.

But I am. 

God, I'm ready. I can feel the blood retreating down to my groin, my mind is running wild. Every time I blink, I see the two of us rolling around the sheets. I'm so close...