chapter 1

Entry # 19

September 10

Dear Diary,

today was a like any old school day. I rush to my classes only to be made fun of by "The Squad", sit to myself during lunch and hope The Squad won't give me a second helping of humiliation, and walk home with my one true friend who helps me forget that the next day will be the same like the one before. Honestly, I don't see the value of being in The Squad or what they get out of it. Do they really enjoy preying on the misfortune of others? Do they like to see the fear and embarrassment that invades the eyes of one that they feel is inferior to them? Each member sickens me. especially their leader: Chresanto August. When it comes to The Squad, my eyes are open to their status in the group. Chresanto is obviously the top dog who invented the group and everything goes by him. He seems to always want to pick on me and make me feel lesser than myself. Then it comes to his two "homies", Craig Crippen and Jacob Latimore. Craig is typically quiet when it comes to speaking up for what's right. He will lie to make sure he cool with his homies and lives by the rule, "no snitching". He even done time for his niggas so they think he was loyal to The Squad. Something tells me he's smarter than he looks though. I have a hunch that he only acts this way just to for in. As for Jacob L, he's what you would consider the guy version of rachet. He's loud, notorious, and always giving people a hard time. He's always starting some type of drama and getting in trouble. he gives everyone a hard time. I doubt he knows the difference between left and right. but he surely doesn't know the difference between WRONG and right.

Lastly, their girlfriends: Bahja, Zonnique, and Breaunna. Bahja is the Jezebel, Zonnique is the pretty one with the worst attitude, and Breaunna is the instigator. Add up all six and you get The Squad. Well enough ranting on how the Three Stooges and their heifers ruin my life everyday. like I stated earlier, my best friend is the one responsible for helping me keep a good head on my shoulders. the times I needed him most was he times he bent over backwards to make sure that I was okay. that was none other than Rayan Lopez.