chapter 8

I want you Sooo bad.

???: but to have a girlfriend.

Who cares about her. I don't love her anymore.

He looked up to come in contact with the curly haired misfit. He started in the sugary chocolate brown wonder that was his eyes. They came so close to each other to the point that they were nose to nose.

???: kiss me

He came closer and felt static between their lips. The closer he got to them, the stronger the shock on his lips were. It felt as if there was an open wire with sparks popping and burning pm his lips.

Chresanto woke up with sweat gliding on the side of his face. He walked to the bathroom and splashed some water on his face and looked at the time. 2:47 am. Something didn't feel right in his shorts. He took a quick look and saw his white, sticky liquid in his boxers.

Chresanto: fuck

Chresanto cleaned himself off and changed into fresh boxers and shorts.  He walked back into his bedroom and tried to go back to sleep. Since we woke up from his dream of jacob, he had been restless and couldn't get back to his rest.

Chresanto: ima just sit here until I fall asleep

Meanwhile at the Perez residence, Jacob was sleeping like a baby. His phone rang and he rolled out of bed to pick it up.

Jacob: h-hello?

Chresanto: aye Jacob this is Chresanto

Jacob: you know what time it is?

Chresanto: yea I know I know. But I need you to do something for me

Jacob:(yawns) and what's that?

Chresanto: I need you to open your window

Jacob:okay hold on

Jacob bumped into many things and found his way to the window. He couldn't see his hand since it was so dark.... and the fact that he didn't open his eyes. Sleepy ass. He opened his window.

Chresanto: thanks. I actually came here to tell you something.

Jacob: whatever it is(yawns) it can wait until the morning. I'm tired so I'm going back to sleep.

Jacob went out like a light and left Chresanto sitting in the middle of the floor. Chresanto was in a daze tying to figure out if he should wake Jacob up to tell him or just wait until he wakes up. He looked over at Jacob sleeping. Such a baby face Jacob has when he sleeps. It touched Chresanto. He got up and walked around, hesitant to fulfill his new decision in his mind. He walked over to Jacob's dresser and spotted a small piece of paper. It was the note that he left in Jacob's locker. But there was something different about it. There were small hearts drawn on it and words that quote if you only knew.

Chresanto: if you only knew.....

Jacob: what I think about you in a kind of secret way. I say kinda cause well it's obvious that I must be feeling these thangs. Too bad you can't tell cause

Jacob and Chresanto: if you only knew... it would be a dream come true... standing next to you..n yea I might go insane to know... what you feel the same way I do... if you only knew

Jacob: how you know that song?

Chresanto: my mom used to sing that song around the house all the time

Jacob: when you started singing the song, I just had to sing along..... well night you

Chresanto: yeah goodnight to you too.... funny thing how that song explains how I feel towards you