Overprotective bro

Author POV~

Canada is a great sibling to America, but he can be kinda protective... Canada's first protective act happen when America and him were countries that was discovered months ago,(They were kids) America was playing tag with the other kid countries. That was when China snuck up behind America and gave him a huge bear hug trying to lift him off the ground but failing. Canada almost immediately got up and stormed over where America and China was and snatched America out of China's grip.
Even though that was millions of years ago Canada is still protective over America, he is even more protective than their own father Britain.

It even gotten worse when America and Russia started dating, Canada thinks Russia doesn't deserve America so he tries his hardest to keep Russia away. First he saw Russia attempting to get America in to a surprise kiss, but immediately jumped in to action when he saw Russia grabbed his wrist. "What do you think your doing!?" Canada snapped at Russia out of nowhere startling America and Russia, "Canada calm down..." America said trying to calm his brother.

"No! You're coming with home now!" Canada said grabbing America's wrist, then death glared at Russia. "Stay.Away.From.Him." Canada said hugging his brother like he was the last pancake on earth, then walked off dragging America with him leaving Russia dumbfounded.

Time skip

America was waiting for the perfect moment to leave the house, Canada finally took a nap. So America saw the perfect opportunity and took it, he walk out the door after telling Britain to tell Canada that he's just went out for something to eat. He then proceed to walk to Russia's house.

Time skip

America finally made it to Russia's house and knocked on the door, Russia looked annoyed at first when he answer the door but then lighten up when he saw that it was his lover. America smiled and gave Russia a peck on the lips, Russia then picked up America and walk inside the house. "Its been forever since we actually got to be with each other." Russia sighed as he sat on the couch with America in his lap, America just giggled. "Stop being dramatic, it's been only two days. Plus we texted each other." America said with a smirk, "We would've seen each other face to face if it wasn't your helicopter of a brother." Russia mumbled turning on the TV.

America's smile dropped slightly, "Yeah, I know it's kinda annoying but he's just looking after me. Even though I can look after myself..." America said watching the now turned on TV. "It's fine, I know he's very protective over you since you're his one and only precious brother." Russia said smirking, he then immediately attacked America's neck leaving love bites or hickies on his neck, America moaned gripping on Russia's back. Then the real fun began...

Back to Canada

...

"WHERE IS AMERICA!?"

End♡♡