{Forgotten Chapter} "Candy!"

Just a lost chapter I forgotten about during Halloween

______________________________________

(Y'all decide on what your state is dress as for Halloween since I love reading your comments)

"And...Done!" America hums adding the finishing touches on to Wyoming's costume, that was the last state, America was finally done making the states costumes for Halloween. Now they can go trick ot treat and he can finally get some sleep, something he never got in a while. "Wow, thanks dad! My costume looks way better than Maine's!" Wyoming giggles happily, "Hey! Nobody can have a better costume then me!" Maine exclaims kinda upset. " Now that everyone's dressed, it's time for y'all to trick or treat!" America smiles earning a loud cheer from the states, the states then head out the door but not before kissing their dad on the cheek goodbye.

"Do not let Florida near the lake!"

"No switching costumes with each other!"

"Ignore the clown in the sewer!"

"Avoid Mr. North Korea's house!"

"Say 'thank you' after receiving candy!"

"If you end up knocking on Ms. Japan's door, do not accept if she's handing out those gross comics!"

"If you end up knocking on Uncle Canada's door, do not be surprise if he gives you maple syrup!"

"Vatican City may hand you a bible, still be grateful!"

"No splitting up!"

"Be safe, have a nice Halloween!"

America instructed out as each state heads out the door, "We will! I'll save some candy for you papa!" Hawaii gleams being the second last state out of the door before Rhode Island. Giving on last goodbye wave, America closed the door and collapsed on the couch with an relaxed sigh. Finally, some peace and quiet. America will be quite lonely with the states gone, but hey, atleast he doesn't have to put out any fires for once. America yawned feeling himself slowly drift in to sleep, a nice nap will never hurt right?

"Alright y'all, we're here! The Halloween hot spot!" Texas smirks as he views the large neighborhood, "Now we all know that nobody will waste their darn time giving candy to 50 kids which will probably take an hour, so let's split up!" Texas exclaims posing as a standing leader. "Wait, didn't dad said not to split up? One of us might get kidnapped." California asks placing her hands on her hips, "I knew a loud mouth like you would say that, that's why I brought...THESE!" Texas bellows whipping out a bag full of walkie talkies, "We can use these to alert each other if any bad things happens to one of us." Texas explains. California's eyes grew wide, "Ooooh! Those are one of dad's important Army stuff, he will be so mad!" California gasps. "You can ethier be a 'Try-hard good kid' or keep your mouth shut so we can go trick or treat." Texas teases with a smug expression, California pouts and snatches on of the walkie talkies out of the bag from Texas. "Now that little ol' Cali agreed with me for once instead of snitchin', Let's now split and trick or treat at each house!" Texas chants as everyone separates from the group and go to each apartment building and house.

...

'Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!'

"Can you please cut that out? There's probably no one home." Rhode Island growls getting irritated with Hawaii who was spamming the doorbell, "No! They're just not answering because they want the candy for themselves, and I told papa I'll save some candy for him!" Hawaii growls back now pressing doorbell harder. Finally, someone answer the door. It was North Korea who glared at the children with his one eye when he realized they were America's kids, "Lets go to another house, it's the man-child dad told us about." Rhode Island says glaring back at the Korean, "Yeah... Let's go to Mr. South Korea's house, he's nicer and actually got me something for my birthday." Hawaii says turning and walking away with Rhode Island, Mr. North just gave a low growl and slam his door closed, "You know what? I really don't like how Mr. North Korea treats our dad, let get some revenge, it requires lots of eggs and toilet paper..." Hawaii snickers smiling evily, Rhode Island also showed a sinister smile. "I like where this is going~"