C H L O E

I jumped and fell off of the sofa as my doorbell rang.

'Ow.' I mumbled to myself, what day was it?

Shit, it's Friday! Ambers coming! I jumped up, still in my pyjamas I ran up to my door before opening it. There stood a girl and I knew it was Amber. Her blonde hair fell perfectly to one side and her brown eyes sparkled in the sun. She was smaller than expected, around 5' 3.

'Chloe!' She yelled and hugged me, her head only coming to around my breast area.

'Amber!' I yelled back, gladly excepting her hug. 'Your a lot shorter than I expected.' I told her, making her laugh.

'Why? How tall did you think I was?' She asked,

'Around 5' 7 or 8.' She laughed at my thought.

'No where near! I'm 5' 3. Well... Your taller than I thought. I thought you'd be at most 5' 5.' I shook my head.

'Nope. I'm 5' 8.' She laughed before we both sat down in the living room. My mind began to wonder to the party I was going to have on Wednesday and I opened my mouth to speak. 'So... How are you with party's?' I asked, she smiled at the question,

'Love 'em.' She told me. I sighed a sigh of relief. At least 1/3 liked party's.

'Would you mind there being a party on Wednesday?' I asked hoping she wouldn't mind. She shook her head.

'No, I wouldn't. Why? Do you have a party to go to?'

'More like a party here...' I told her, she nodded, 'I'm sorry - I forgot all about it and then you guys booked your tickets and I remembered.' Amber laughed and I looked at her confused,

'Stop apologising.' She told me, 'I mean, how often do you have these party's?' She asked,

'Once a week...' I mumbled, she stopped laughing,

'Oh so you're like one of those party animal drunks?' I laughed at her interpretation.

'No! Nothing like them!' I told her, 'I just like party's. Love them actually.' She nodded and I wasn't sure if she believed me.

I mean; this is the first time we've met she could think I'm a drunk that throws party's and gets with guys. You never know what's going through other peoples minds.

'Okay. So when is Katie and Zainab coming?' She asked,

'Tomorrow.' I answered before we both heard some scattering.

'What was that?!' Amber asked, a little alarmed. I laughed,

'Thats either Max, my husky pup, or Diana, my black cat.' I told her before getting up.

When I returned I had Diana with me.

'Aww she's so cute!' Amber cooed, Amber took Diana in her arms before sitting her on her lap. A few minutes later Max came in with a chew toy.

'Aww. Are these the only pets you have?' She asked,

'No.' I told her. 'My aunt took me horse riding and when I turned 16 she bought me one.' Ambers jaw dropped opened.

'A horse?!' Se asked, shocked. I nodded,

'Yeah, she's in the back garden.' As I said this I realised how big my house was.

I mean I owned private property, I could fit a horse stable in my back garden and still have room for three kids play grounds! I guess I the rich area of Southend. Behind my garden was a large meadow where my friends and I always took our horse's our for a stroll.

'Yeah... I guess I'm lucky...' I said, smiling.

'Just a little.' I laughed at her words.

For the rest of the day we got to know each other and play around with Max and Diana. I showed her Midnight, the horse, and even showed her how I rode her.

Before we both went to bed, eager to meet Katie and Zainab tomorrow...