A M B E R

The past days have been amazing to say the least. I had a guest room all to my self. I had actually managed to keep it clean.

The party was tonight and I had absolutely nothing to wear.

"WHO NEEDS TO GO SHOPPING!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen.
"I DO" Katie yelled back. "yeah me too!" Zainab said. "Naw I have a butt load of dresses in my closet from all my parties." Chloe said.

Zainab Katie and I exchanged a glance. "ILL DRIVE." I screamed running for chloe's keys. " NO I WILL!" Zainab yelled tackling me. "MOVE BITCHES! IM DRIVING" Katie yelled diving on top of us.

"DOG PILE!" Chloe yelled and jumped on top. We all started laughing. it feel silent as we all looked at the keys about a foot away from us.

"MINE!" We all screamed scrambling towards the keys. right before Katie grabbed them the doorbell rang. we all froze and looked towards Chloe.

She shrugged and stood up. running her fingers through her hair quickly so ran to the door. " I swear I didn't invite any one." She said before yanking the door open.

We quickly scrambled up to the table and fixed are hair as we heard the person walk in.

"Who the fudge nuggets could it be?" I asked. "I don't know maybe a limo driver." Katie laughed. "or a murderer and Chloe is already dead." Zainab said.

I laughed as Katie smacked her. "Not funny you idiot Katie said holding back a smile. we fell silent again as we heard the front door close and footsteps getting louder.

Katie being Katie tried to lean backwards to see around the corner when she fell off the chair. zainab and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Shut up." Katie mumbled. just then Chloe walked in. "guys you'd never guess it." she said motioning for us to follow her.