Chapter: 5

I woke up in dazing condition, where I am, this is not my bed and it doesn't feel like I am in my room, why the hell the lights are off.

The sound of someone opening the door grabbed my attention. then I saw him yeah it's him. he came here, I screamed in panic. ''Sweetie relax I am here".

"Mom where am I", I asked in a weak voice. "Baby, you are in the hospital, you had a panic attack. I was in the washroom when I heard you scream, Alice baby I am sorry I shouldn't have left you alone in this room but I am here now." I hugged her and started crying, shh Alice it's ok my mom said.

''Alice, you woke up I will get the doctor to check you", Jake said I can feel the worry in his voice. "She needs proper rest, make sure she doesn't stress herself and try not to pressure her to answer the things bothering her, give her some time," the doctor said.

"How I get in the hospital," I asked, breaking the silence in the room."We were calling you for the dinner but you were not responding. first, we thought you have slept but I felt something is wrong, you never sleep so early and it was 8:00 pm at that time. so, I went to your room to check you where I found you fainted on the floor.''

''Mom and I immediately took you to the hospital", Jake said. I feel really bad to make them worried but I am not doing it intentionally.

All this is happening because of him. he is following me, he even reached into the hospital. why he came here to make sure I didn't die so, he has the chance to make my life hell.

I never thought I will go through this, hell I never thought I am beautiful and some stupid psycho will fall for me and get obsessed for me. The sad part is I can't share this terrible truth with my family. They are already so worried because of me. I don't want to bother them more. I have to face this alone and have to be strong and brave to handle this.

''Alice, you should sleep and don't worry mom and I are here so you don't need to scare" Jake assured me, I nodded in response. I closed my eyes, how can I sleep by knowing there is a stupid chaser, chasing me and claims that I belonged to him.

I woke up by the sun rays on my face. ''Good morning Alice, how are you" feeling Eva, asked. God, I totally forget about my cousins they must have been so worried for me, I am fine when did you come I asked.

''We came just 15 minutes before you wake, I don't want to disturb you but I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to come yesterday only but Jensen and Jasper make me understand that we can't leave the house alone so we decided to stay at home" she said. "It's okay thank you guys for being with me," I said.

'' What are you saying Alice, we are cousins you don't have to thank us like we are strangers" Jensen said. we four of us did a group hug,

I was sitting on the hospital bed when I saw a boutique of yellow roses with a slip. who must have brought it maybe, Eva? I became curious so I decided to read the slip. "Get well soon baby, don't miss me much we will meet soon Roger." the slip fall from my hand I throw the flowers in the dustbin I picked the slip from the floor and tore it into pieces.

Do vote and comment💗