Chapter: 9

I was studying, when my phone started ringing I avoided it, and continued with my revision but I was disturbed by a knock on my door.

"Alice, there is a call for you," Jake said while handing over his phone to me. strange, why will someone call me on his phone, after giving me the phone Jake went back to his room.

Hello, "Hey Alice it's Betty", I was just about to end the call but it seems like she had read my mind.

"Please, Alice doesn't cut the call, listen to me once, I am really sorry, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I just wanted you to know."

"I helped Roger because I thought he genuinely has feelings for you and not for some ego satisfaction but my way making both of together was wrong, forgive me," she said.

"Betty, I am not a puppet, you can't play with my feelings again and again.
I trusted you and treated you like my sister but what you did in return, you betrayed me, hurt me, never try to call or contact me again, because next time I will not stop myself and I will do something that I will regret later," with that I ended the call.

How, on earth did she managed to get Jake's number. you would be kidding me then I remember I once called Jake from her phone as my phone's battery was low. So, she saved his number, of course, what else I can expect from her.

I went to Jake's room to return his phone, he looks at me with worried eyes. he doesn't know that Betty was involved in all Roger's madness plan. I gave him a smile to ensure him that I am fine.

Jake dropped me to the college. I took my ways towards my classroom and I was on time, as the examiner started to distribute the question papers.

After the exam, I decided to call Jake to pick me up, but it stopped me as I felt someone tapped my shoulder I turn to see who the person is but instead of seeing the person I felt a slap on my face.

The person was none other than my beloved friend Betty. ''What, you think of yourself you are just a little piece of shit Alice, I don't know what Roger has seen in you or you have put some spill on him, you witch."

"Speak up, bitch oh wait, you must be shocked, yeah that's totally not your fault. you are used to seeing sweet, kind and lovely Betty but let me tell you it was such an act and I was tired of it."

"I was doing all that sweet bullsh*t act such for Roger and our friendship sake," she said in a venom voice.

I tried to come in your good books again, by apologising you but you are so stubborn. you really thought I will go against Roger and break our so old friendship. no, baby, I will never do that it was a trap in which by luck you didn't fall but luck can't always save you, she said.

I did what I am good at these days, I punched on her nose and there is no doubt that she must not be bleeding.

I really want to thank my mother for sending me to learn karate, It's really helping me a lot. though, I am against violence but boy it always saves my ass.

"You little bitch now you listen to me, very carefully what the hell do you think of yourself. who gave you the right to play with people's lives. are you a matchmaker who asked your advice or suggestions I didn't, so stop messing with my life."

"You were addressing me a piece of shit but you know what Betty, you are an actual shit, people use and throw you."

"It's friendly advice for you, respect yourself don't let people manipulate or play with your feelings and one more thing you don't deserve to me call a friend because you don't even know the real meaning of friendship," I said angrily.

"Oh, my goodness wonder women you nailed it," I know to whom this annoying voice belongs to one and only Mr Marcus.

"Hey, brother" I know it annoys him, whenever I call him bro, but I can't help it I love teasing him.

"Alice, how many times I have told you, not to call be brother at least not in college. I don't want other girls to call me bro or they see brother figure in me, Jesus I can't even think about it he said", making me laugh evilly.

We said goodbye and I started walking at the parking lot where Jake must be waiting for me.

I was crossing the road, suddenly a car with full speed came crashing me I fall on the road, I felt blood dripping from the head.

I heard people screaming, my name, I tried to open my eyes but I just meet with darkness.
●●●●●●

Hey, guys, I wanted to show the real face of Betty,

Hope you, like it :-)

Thanks for reading 😊

Do vote and comment :)