Chapter:19

#Warning:  This chapter includes physical torture.

"Please don't hurt me" I was begging when I saw him carrying a belt.

"Shh, baby relax I didn't even start punishing you yet," he said in his dangerous voice.

Suddenly he dropped the belt and grabbed my hair once again I winced from the pain.

"I always used to wonder how it would feel to touch your long hair, look I finally got the chance to touch your hair."

"As much as I am enjoying running my fingers in your hair, I will enjoy more by hurting your beautiful hair. you know why because I want to teach you a lesson for trying to escape from me" he said in venom voice.

He tightens his grip in my hair and threw me on the floor which results of falling the knife from my hand. I was about to pick it but he was quicker than me.

 I was about to pick it but he was quicker than me

"Oh, I see my baby girl was hiding her weapon. I must say you always impress me by your braveness but this time you crossed the line, baby ."

"Let's do it your way with, your weapon I will teach you how to use the knife in an interesting manner, trust me you will love it so much that you will think twice for touching the knife next time."

He pulled my hand forcing. "Roger, what are you doing leave my hand. I promise you, I will be a good girl and
I will never try to leave you please don't hurt me."

"If you didn't want me to hurt you. you shouldn't have tried to escape from here. when I clearly stated that you are mine, you belong to me. you can't run from me because I won't let that happen."

He started putting the knife between my fingers. "Let's make it interesting by telling you the rules, so from next time you will not break the rules unless you want to get punished."

Rule number: 1 Never try to run from me because you will never succeed in it

Rule number: 2 Never disobey and disrespect me.

As he was telling his bloody rules he started speeding the knife, my fingers started bleeding. I tried to pull my hand but his grip was strong.

"Please stop, please make it stop it hurts" I was sobbing badly but he didn't show mercy on me.

Rule number: 3 You can't leave this house without my permission, not even the washroom.

By the end of the rules my fingers were bleeding and there were several cuts on it.

"You must have understood by now all these rules means one thing. you can't run from me" he said in cold voice.

I was sobbing badly, my fingers were covered with blood, blood was dripping from my fingers.

"Did I gone too far, Nah I don't think so" he grabs my fingers and started sliding the knife in my fingers and plan. I was screaming in pain.

"Stop crying, I will not melt by your tears. you shouldn't have tried to escape, your punishment isn't over yet so be quite and save some tears for your next punishment and this time I won't show mercy to you."

"Mercy, do you even know the meaning of mercy Roger I don't think so. you're a fucking pathetic psycho who is obsessed from me."

"You don't have any feelings for me because if you had. you won't be hurting me and naming your sick game as punishment."

"What did I say about disrespecting, you don't understand don't you. I have enough of your stubborn nature, I will break you. then only you will learn to respect me."

He grabs the belt and hit me, "Never answer back"

-Hit-

" Never swear on me"

-Hit-

"Never doubt my love for you and name it as obsession"

-Hit-

My body became numb and suddenly darkness takes over me.

Author's note :

It was really hard for me to write this chapter. I hope I succeed to show the madness and Psycho nature of Roger.

Thanks for reading❤️