Chapter: 8

I am tired of running, tired of skipping my college because of that creep but I  cannot run anymore I have to face it. I  have to accept the fact that this my life, in which there is psycho claims me to be his.

I have skipped so much of classes and today is my internal exam. I am scared not only for the exam but the fact that I have to face him scares the shit out of me.

My mind was so busy in my thoughts that I bumped to someone."Hey, are you ok" the guy asked?

'Yeah' by saying that I started walking but the guy stopped me.

"My name is Kevin, what is your name beautiful." I didn't reply, there are so many bad things going on that I started having trust issues, that I don't even want to tell my name to anyone.

"Hey, beautiful don't pressure your pretty mind so much, I don't bite until you want me to" he winked, it made me smile this guy, is really something.

Sorry, for behaving like this my name is Alice."Wow, a beautiful girl, with a beautiful  name,  strawberry  your name really suits you." I  gave him a strange look and I think he got it.

"Actually when you laugh you look like a strawberry with your dimples."

I am sorry I have to go it's time for my
exam to start I said. "Strawberry can I least get your number," he said. all boys are the same cheap and forward and sweet to achieve their means, selfish I thought to me.

"Kevin, I am really getting late and I have just changed my number so, I don't remember my new number". I know what you must be thinking it's the worst excuse,  I  really suck in saying lies.

"You  know  you  can  make  a better excuse  than  this or simply can say that  you  don't  want  to  give  your, number to me."

"Kevin,  I  am really sorry but I don't trust people quickly and get really comfortable with them. I have trust issues and I have my reasons"I told.

"It's ok, strawberry you don't need to feel sorry I can see it from your eyes that you had suffered a lot. someone had hurt you badly but trust me all people are not the same and I am not a bad person,  I hope I  will see you again" he said.

I start walking towards my class but someone grabs my hand and dragged me in the locker room.

"You slut wh*ring around with that boy, flirting with him. you attention seeker bitch and in front of me you behave like a saint."

"Drop your innocent, helpless, weak act because I know who you really are a slut,  who is always hungry for getting people's attention." enough is enough I don't know from where I got so much of courage.

I slapped on his face using all my strength, "Listen to you jerk, you don't own me, stop controlling my life and if  you  dare  to  speak any more of rubbish about me from shitty mouth of yours, I swear to God I will kick you so hard where the sun don't shine and I will not restrain myself for not doing it," I said.

I looked at him he looks shocked, I loved his colourless face."You, think it's over no baby it's not this is the beginning of the hell game in which you will suffer for your action and I will make it for you" he said.

"You know what brings it on enough of this hide and seek. enough of hiding your evil sideshow me that you don't just bark empty threats there is the reason for your threats and if you simply bark then let me warn you, dear, I bite", I said and walked away from him.

I know I have to dig a hole for myself and I am playing with fire but it's better than suffering each minute and living a suffocating life.

So what you think about the new change in Alice? 😉

Do you think she will defeat the devil Roger or she will have to face consequences?🤔

Do vote and comment 💟