Chapter: 10

I opened my eyes weakly, I heard the sound of machines around me and guys I am back in the hospital.

I am thinking of buying a permanent room in the hospital as nowadays I am mostly staying in the hospital than my own house.

"You woke up, how are you feeling," panicked run through my body the moment I heard his voice, yeah it is the voice of the demon Roger.

I tried to sit but I ended up hurting myself as I had put all the force on my hand, it starts bleeding as there was needle attached my wrist.

Ahhh, "Easy woman, what the hell do you think you are doing, you wanted to hurt yourself again". there was a concern in his dangerous voice.

"Hurt myself, oh so now you care about me the person who is the real root of all my problems. you are the cause of my condition, I am living in a fearful life, I am not able to sleep, all this is happening because of you, you are responsible for making my life miserable. so, just drop your act Roger Michael, because it won't work on me" I said, with bitterness in my voice.

"Look, Alice, I know you are not well and you are in pain but that doesn't mean you will blame me for every problem in your life. I didn't tell you to insult Betty by punching her and act like a supergirl, you were the one who was playing with fire so, it was obviously you will get burned" he said.

''You  are  so  stupid  if  you  thought
Betty will not take her revenge. she took her revenge and you ended up laying in this hospital bed'', he said.

"You are saying, Betty is behind all this, she is the one responsible for my accident," God I can't believe this. only this was left to see, that people are trying to murder me. my life was already complicated, there is chaser chasing for me and now a murder.

"Baby, did I spoke in Greek earlier or you have become dumb after your accident. I know you have got injuries on your head but no need to worry about it they are minor injuries as your brain is unstable from your birth. so, there will be no effect by these injuries", he said.

"Just shut your bloody mouth Roger, what the hell do you think of yourself you are saying I am mentally unstable and the truth is you are the one who is mentally unstable and you need mental help. so, stop talking nonsense about me and get out", I yelled.

"Hey, Alice calms yourself, relax it is not good for your condition, so just try to relax and stop busting your lava mouth, he said by boiling my anger."

"Do  you  don't understand  English, I want  you  to stop  your caring  and worry act, it won't work on me Roger because I  know  who really you are, you are a devil?" I said angrily.

"Yeah baby, you are right I am a devil but you are my angel. you are mine the soon you accept this it will be good for you." he threatens me.

"Baby, I will not leave the person who hurt you, whether that person is my friend. she hurt you, she is the cause of your pain. so she has to pay for the suffering you have suffered.She has to face the consequences for what she has done, no one mess with Roger Michael and people belong to me" he said with coldness in his voice.

I was terrified after listening to what he said and I know he really meant it. no matter how much I hate Betty but I will never wish that something bad happen to her.

Especially, knowing how dangerous Roger is, I can't take any chance to sit quietly and just watch what is going to happen and wait to hear bad news.

I  was just about to stop Roger for doing something stupid but I stopped myself when the door opened by revelling Jake with an angry face. oh, God no this is not good.

"You bastard, how dare you came here I warned you to stop bothering my sister but you didn't get it."

"Chill buddy, I just came to see if she is okay we are classmates , so I was worried after knowing about her accident'', Roger said.

"I am not your buddy you jerk, you don't need to worry about her. her family is enough for her she doesn't need any outsider concern" just by saying that Jake started throwing punches on Roger's face.

"Jake stop it, we are in the hospital for God sake stop it", I said. I was stunned that Roger didn't punch him back he was bleeding.

"Don't worry, baby I will be fine", he said with a wink. he is seriously mad and psycho. I was begging my brother to show mercy on him. he doesn't deserve anyone's mercy or care.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, here goes another chapter hope you all like it, sorry for keeping you wait so long for it.

If you like this chapter click the star button down there. Also, leave some comment for me for letting me know what you think. 🤔

Happy reading ❤