Chapter 5

I stayed in my brother's embrace for a few minutes, I slowly let go. While slowly getting out of my brother's embrace, I started to cry silently, as for so long when I cried I had to do it silently so I wouldn't be beaten worse.

"Hello, I'm Rosalie. Monroe's wife." Rosalie said in a kind voice, she was starting to come towards me like she was going to hug me. As soon as she touched me, I started to hyperventilate and shake.

"What did you do?" Monroe sort of yelled at Rosalie. "She doesn't know you and she's not comfortable around you yet." Roe said as he held me, trying to help me to calm down.

"I'm sorry, I thought that she would only be uncomfortable around men not women as well." Rosalie stated like it was the most obvious thing.

"My mother would watch as my father and uncle beat me, she would do nothing when I begged for help, when I begged to go to the hospital after a particularly bad beating. Of course I would be uncomfortable around women when the only woman in my life did nothing to help me." I spat at Rosalie who got pale in the face like she just saw a ghost pass in front of her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Rosalie said in a downcast voice, while looking down at her feet.

"I don't blame you, you just simply didn't know what happened. Just wait until I have been here for a while and gotten used to you." I told her softly.

"Just as a forewarning, alot of people come over here often and most of those people are males, we already told them to ovoid the house for a week or so to let you settle down and get used to living here." Monroe told me in a soft voice to hopefully avoid another panic attack.

I nodded after digesting everything that my brother had just said. "Is their anything else I should know before your friends come over?" I asked Monroe so that I would be more informed about what was going on in the new place that I lived at.

"Well, Nick and hank are human detectives, Nick is a Grimm and then their is Wú, a human cop that has seen some rabid wesen. Their is Juliette, Nick's ex, she was turned into a hexanbeast and she is kinda evil. Also their is Bud, another wesen, a Eisbiber, he is a sweet heart and won't hurt a fly." Monroe said nonchalantly.

"Hold the fucking phone, your friends with a Grimm, are you fucking stupid. You remember what happened to our grandfather even though he kinda deserved it." I shouted at Monroe, my brother is an idiot sometimes.

"Yes I remember, it was a member of his family that killed our grandfather, but that's beside the point. The point is that Nick is a good guy, he was raised to be human and not a grimm, it was only after his great aunt came back and died from cancer did he get his abilities." Monroe yelled back. Well now I kinda feel like an asshole.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry about jumping to conclusions, I just dont want to lose you again right after I got you back." I said while starting to tear up.

"Its ok, I forgive you." Monroe said "How about we get you upstairs and into bed, it's kinda late and you have had a long day". Monroe gestured towards the stairs while he was walking towards them. I followed him up the stairs and to the room where I would be staying in until I can get enough money for my own place.

The room was a pale beige with no pictures up on the walls, the floor was a dark cherry wood that matched the rest of the house, the bed was full sized and was covered with a cream colored bedspread with matching pillows. There was a small fur rug to one side of the bed, to block the cold floor from warm feet first thing in the morning. Also there was a dark cherry dresser off to one side of the bed and on the opposite side was a mirror. One the left side of the dresser was the door to the closet, which was nice sized, not to big and not to small.

"We'll let you get settled in, I hope that you can sleep easily." Monroe said softly before closing the door.

I dropped my bag on my bed and started to unpack. My jeans went into the bottom drawer, above that went my shorts, then went my pajamas, tinktops and long sleeved shirts, next was my socks, and  undergarments in the drawer above the socks. After getting most of my clothing into the dresser, the shirts that I wore the most went into the closet. Such as my five Finger death punch band te and the rest of my band shirts, some shirts that I got from hot topic.

After putting away all of my clothes, I changed into a oversized shirt and a pair of sleep shorts and layed down on the comfortable mattress and closed my eyes, hoping not to get a nightmare while I slept.