Chapter 7

Within the next hour, Wü and a few others  had arrived in multiple cruisers to investigate the clame of abuse. All of us had sat down in the livingroom, Wü and another officer on one couch, Monroe and I another,  and Rosalie was standing in the corner behind us.

"This is a very serious and sensitive clame Mr and Miss Blackstone. Who is involved and we are going to need photographic evidence to the clame and that will also help in a court case if that is what you choose." Wü told us, giving us the specifics about what the investigation will include.

"I have been photographing the evidence for a while, there are some that are missing do to being knocked out for a period of time." I said in a soft tone.

"I'll be back down in a moment, I have to gather the photos and some other things that I kept." I told them while I was walking towards the stairs. While I was upstairs, I had gathered some clothes that had bloodstains and the mininla envelop that contained all of the photographs that I had.

"Maya, what is all of this?" My brother asked with fear in his voice as if he was afraid of the answer.

"Its my evidence. I have many photographs and some clothes that can be used as evidence." I told my brother in a hollow voice, I just wanted all of this to be over.

"I can have a police officer take this to the station and have a detective look at it, would you rather stay here and have a detective come to do the questioning or go down to the station and be questioned there." Wü told Monroe and I.

Monroe and I looked at each other as if we were talking to each other mentally. "I would rather have a detective come here then go to the station." I told Wü with a sigh and a exhausted facial expression.